Twilight Soundtrack

Twilight Soundtrack
10/20/2009 7:49:28 PM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
What's your favorite song from the Twilight soundtrack?

Mine is "Decode" by Paramore. I was so excited to find out Hayley Williams was such a huge fan of Twilight!! Paramore is my favorite band right now, so it was great so hear two of their songs on the soundtrack. I must say, all the songs just seem to fit so well. I'm excited to hear the New Moon Soundtrack. I'm not much of a Soundtrack person. The only other one I've ever bought was the one for the first Shrek movie. Every aspect of all things Twilight interests me.
www.adviceandrelationships.com
RE: Twilight Soundtrack
10/21/2009 9:49:07 AM #1Fan 17 Posts
I love that song! Decode, it's the only song I actually liked in the soundtrack. The other songs fit the movie really good but I wouldn't be able to have them playing in my car and bust out to them but Decode I can. Also I like her song Misery Business! It's not in the soundtrack though.
10/30/2009 7:59:01 PM sofia 110 Posts
Well i like all the songs of the sound track especially the one that you had mentioned..although not really that familiar with all the titles on the sound track ..but i really enjoy listening all to it..
11/27/2009 1:01:33 PM Passion 22 Posts Passion's Avatar
@1Fan - Yeah I like Decode as well. I wasn't too fond of the rest of the album either.
-Greater Culture