KS- a Stripper?

KS- a Stripper?
10/14/2009 5:00:34 PM bonquiqui 21 Posts bonquiqui's Avatar

To prepare for a role as a stripper in indie flick Welcome to the Rileys, Kristen Stewart learned how to pole dance by visiting a New Orleans strip club. "I danced on the bar there three nights this week, and my legs are covered in bruises,"

I found this link & it lists some fun facts about KS. Apparently her family has pet wolves and KS and Rob used "Last Tango in Paris" as the inspiration for their onscreen romance!

Here's the link:

http://www.people.com/people/kristen_stewart
SAKURITY!!
RE: KS- a Stripper?
10/19/2009 10:55:29 AM fizzyizzy 14 Posts fizzyizzy's Avatar
How would she get bruises?
I heard that pole dancing classes give you a reeeeally good work out! But I would feel so uncomfortable actually doing that in public where anyone could see me!
10/19/2009 3:58:01 PM renesmees'mamma 15 Posts renesmees'mamma's Avatar
I agree! If she is going to practice pole dancing- do it in private! I'm sure she hired an instructor, so why not do it at a private dance studio? Does she want people to think she's a stripper?
10/21/2009 1:01:46 PM #1Fan 17 Posts
YOU GO GIRL!! I think it's great that she's a stripper in this movie!! You should never be ashamed of what God gave you and I love that she's going to work it and show it off!!
10/25/2009 12:20:56 AM savvyeyty 40 Posts
Uhh... I think she practiced there but not on Public. If you we're KS, would you practice in public as a pole dancer? So I think you should stop thinking that she did. As if her staff isn't in their right mind to let her do that. Of course she practiced in private in that club.
10/26/2009 10:33:30 AM kookoo 29 Posts kookoo's Avatar
How would you practice in private in a club? Its going to have people and she even said it herself she did it.. If she wants to practice by herself when no one was looking she could easily get a pole in her room and do it but she chose to do it at a club. This puts her in her character role and she takes getting into character really seriously.
10/28/2009 1:51:44 PM checkers 16 Posts checkers's Avatar
they probably rented out the club - i doubt anyone from the general public was watching her strip. can you imagine how crazy that would be?? total mob scene! but she still had to dance in front of the camera crew and director and everything. awkward! i think i'd have more of a problem getting naked in front of real people than watching it later on the big screen!
Smile!
11/1/2009 4:45:46 PM sofia 110 Posts
Ohh..I guess its one way of preparing herself as a stripper for her next movie.. so it does show that kristen is really working hard to fit to every role she portrays..
11/1/2009 4:49:19 PM sofia 110 Posts
well I guess she got this bruises when she tripped down during the dancing or the practiced..being a stripper is no joke..dancing on or around it ..Ive seen one actually in movies..
11/2/2009 1:41:12 AM kayla 5 Posts kayla's Avatar
SHUT UP!!!!!!!
NO WAY!!!!!
U guys are kiddind right?
PLEASE tell me u are kidding.
I hate strippers and my best actress is
learning how to strip?!!