more..

more..
10/14/2009 3:00:16 PM AliceInHere 18 Posts AliceInHere's Avatar
I've only seen about 2 or 3 charities that has to do with twilight and only one with KS. I think there should be more. I mean this is one of the biggest things to take place this decade and it is making billions of dollars, also while taking place in an extremely bad economy that is affecting everyone. Donations and help are needed now more than ever because the people who used to donate before can't anymore because of financial statuses. The whole twilight crew has the money and I believe should give out a helping hand. It's not right to have the ability to help so much but just not be willing to give. Do you guys agree that KS and twilight should give to more charities?
RE: more..
10/15/2009 9:52:20 AM speede 4 Posts
i mean, ya it would be nice if every celebrity that made tons of money donated some, but that will never happen. it has to be something their heart is telling them to do and doing it for the right reasons, not just for the publicity. every little bit helps and finding a charity that you feel a connection with. it seems like every family has a death caused by cancer or other diseases so its easy to find one that connects with you.
10/21/2009 10:01:44 AM babydog09 13 Posts babydog09's Avatar
I agree with you Alice, I think people with that kind of money should help causes that they're passionate about. When you make 12 million dollars a year or whatever, $100,000 to your favorite charity would be like pocket change to you, but it could end up making a huge difference in other people's lives. I don't think they should feel obligated to toss out money to everyone, I just think some actors need to think beyond themselves. The actresses/actors that seem the happiest are the ones that connect with something outside of acting, whether it be a charity, a cause, a religion, anything.
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!!
10/26/2009 3:28:17 PM checkers 16 Posts checkers's Avatar
this is kind of unrelated, but i was thinking about it while reading through this post. i hate it when stars try to use their celebrity to make political statements and stuff like that. i mean, have a cause and celebrate it, that's fine...but you're an actor, not a politician!! i just can't take actors seriously when they try to talk politics.
Smile!
10/26/2009 4:24:04 PM kyle 80 Posts
i have never seen one yet i was just curious
hello,my name is kyle
1/1/2010 1:50:30 PM sheena 48 Posts sheena's Avatar
Just because they have money, we expect them to donate to charities. Not all rich people have helping hands. Helping is something from within the heart. We cannot force the Twilight people to donate to charities just because they earned a lot. Everyone can help in charities in their own little way.
8/3/2010 8:20:20 PM strategos 243 Posts
just because you don't see it happen doesn't mean it doesn't happen
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~