kristen stewart=akward? what do you think?

kristen stewart=akward? what do you think?
10/13/2009 5:30:22 PM glendy144 1 Posts glendy144's Avatar
i hate it when people call kris akward or something else i hate it i hate it!!!!! theres to much things on the internet about her not only good things but also bad things:they havent even met her so how can they say something about her without even meeting her or talking to her i dont believe anything they say not one bit because there is no way that she can be akward or werid because we are all pefect-just in a diffrent way so i cant stand those things out there and most of time it bugs me soooo much THEY HAVENT EVEN MET HER THEY DONT KNO HER!!!!! IT MAKES NO SENSE!?!?!?!!? I JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT THERE!!
RE: kristen stewart=akward? what do you think?
10/14/2009 12:12:01 AM takatenamano 47 Posts
I hear you. But hey, its part of the show business nowadays, making rumors about actors and actresses even though its gonna damage their reputation. Its true, they don't really have the right to judge people they have not met yet. And to say that she's awkward? Duh??? What makes her awkward. I think everybody's awkward because every person has unique traits. Its just that this time those paparazzi are making a fuss out of hers.
10/20/2009 5:51:11 PM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
I see what people are saying by her being awkward, but I don't think it's a negative thing at all. It makes her so freakin cute!! hehe. I like that she seems like a normal girl, she's not afraid to be herself and she's doing what she loves. I think people call her awkward because they are so used to the confident wannabes in Hollywood. She's not that way, and I don't think she ever will be. I think so many people can look up to her for that fact :)
www.adviceandrelationships.com
10/21/2009 1:15:24 PM kyle 80 Posts
like she said before she just wants to be normal but when your in actress thats a different story and if she wants of hollywood that bad go out in the country some where
hello,my name is kyle
10/23/2009 11:20:59 AM fizzyizzy 14 Posts fizzyizzy's Avatar
I love her! But I think she can be awkward.. But it's normal everyone is different. Just like there are some people who are sooo cool to chill with but as soon as you introduce them to someone knew they're just so wierd and awkward for the first few times? It's just a personality and that's just the way she is, she's awkward. We either learn to accept it and love her for it or keep our opinions to our selves.
10/25/2009 12:37:35 AM savvyeyty 40 Posts
Awkward? Nah... Even if she is awkward, her awkwardness is nothing more but a topic that brings pleasure to those who knows her. What made her awkward in the first place anyway? You can make anything out of a person you see with whatever you want to you know. Point is, DON'T JUDGE A PERSON YOU PERSONALLY DO NOT KNOW.
10/26/2009 10:37:26 AM kookoo 29 Posts kookoo's Avatar
I agree with you savvyeyty. We shouldn't judge people we don't know. But also saying someone is awkward isn't judging them. No one is saying that shes mean or super nice or slutty or innocent nothing like that. They're just saying that from what they see of her from interviews and stuff she comes off as a little awkward compared to most people. But that's just the way she is and that's cool it's what makes her her!
10/28/2009 1:55:12 PM checkers 16 Posts checkers's Avatar
she is kind of awkward in interviews and stuff. she always looks uncomfortable and she moves around a lot. it makes me uncomfortable just to watch her! she's still super cute and everything, it just always looks like there's somewhere else she'd rather be.
Smile!