New Moon, not enough Edward?

New Moon, not enough Edward?
10/12/2009 9:31:13 AM kitty55 8 Posts kitty55's Avatar
I know while I was reading New Moon I was pretty bummed out because there wasn't enough of Edward in it. I even got a little bored of it just because I wanted to hear from Edward so bad! So I was a little worried that New Moon the movie wouldn't be showing Edward as much and I was pretty sad about it. But, I just read an article that had the director talking about how there was going to be a lot of Edward in new moon. “You’ll see quite a lot of Rob in the film, but it’s seen subjectively, through Bella’s eyes. It’s also in dreams that she has of him as well.” So all you team Edward have nothing to worry bout because he'll be in the movie quite a bit :)
RE: New Moon, not enough Edward?
10/12/2009 3:17:38 PM renesmees'mamma 15 Posts renesmees'mamma's Avatar
This is exciting to hear! I was quite disappointed when I was reading New Moon...there is way too much Jacob in there! I can't wait until 11/20...go Team Edward!
10/13/2009 12:44:40 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
thank god i love edward. i am so excited. i don't really like jacob and i thought there was gonna be like no edward.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/13/2009 4:06:49 PM kyle 80 Posts
i would be the star just kidding
hello,my name is kyle
10/20/2009 8:13:20 PM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
I'm very, very glad. I know what you mean, when reading New Moon, I was really upset when Edward left and couldn't stop reading because I wanted him to come back so badly. LOL. The books just get to me. I get all emo just thinking about Twilight, can anyone relate?
www.adviceandrelationships.com
11/2/2009 7:23:02 PM sofia 110 Posts
I am expecting him to be in the movie( not on her dreams or imagination)..but it seems that i will be disappointed..I guess i rather read than watching it..what about you guys???