the twilight

the twilight
8/7/2015 10:58:24 AM M.A.G 1 Posts
my name is mohamad amin. i love this film. i think the twilight is the most film in the world. thank you and all.
Twilight
12/27/2015 4:47:11 PM twilight_lover1 2 Posts
Hi I'm Sydney Kadin, and I would love to know if there will be more twilight movies, or at least about your daughter in breaking dawn part two??! I saw some trailer for it like she got in a car crash and everything but I wanted to know if that's true?? I love your movies and my favorite part is when u and Edward are going on a field trip in the forst movie and u want to know things and so does he but u say he doesn't even say hi but then he says hi and I could just watch that part over and over again it makes me laugh. Your my favorite character, but I also really like Edward and Alice. I also really like the part where Benjamin is standing there with a ball of fire in his hand and Edward says " are u just going to stand there and play with that or are you going to light the wood" I don't have the exact words but it's really funny. I spend most of my time listening to the twilight soundtrack on Pandora, or I read the books even though I've read them like 10 times, or I just watch your movies over and over again. I just got all the movies and a DVD player for Christmas, and I watch them a the time. Right now I'm listening to your music on pandora and writing this in the dark on my bed.