Is Kristen Christian and why or why not?

Is Kristen Christian and why or why not?
11/25/2014 5:15:44 PM Sglazier 3 Posts
In the twilight series I saw her wear a couple bracelets one which had small pictures of the saints + I think Jesus and a prayer rope. Interesting thing about those is they are usually distinctly Orthodox in origin, Russian, greek, romanian I have seen. I have not seen too many Roman Catholics wearing them especially the prayer rope bracelet. I didn't see thee character being specifically religious, although she as well as Edward dos have how shall we say a biblical morality. It seems too in her personal life that she has a moral standard and is deeply upset when she transgresses, which we all do. I am not judging just Observing. So I wonder is she Christian and is she Orthodox? acting as with all careers can present one with moral challenges. I have made choices for instance in not working on certain projects like DARPA funded areas any more because of the lines they ask you to eventually ask you to cross. Has she been asked to do something that she has refused on moral grounds? I think she is a great actress, I also think people obsess about with celebrities, but I was and am curious especially seeing her with specific bracelets one etc. Being russian Orthodox and a bit of an apologist, I was wondering. If she has moved to another position I would not mind discussing the motivation. As a christian I would like to see her saved as well. So I pray for you and wish you all the best :-)