Kristen as Joan Jett

Kristen as Joan Jett
10/9/2009 3:50:05 PM calirockr 26 Posts
Ran across this pic of KS and Joan Jett together.

http://thetwilightfansite.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kristen-stewart-and-joan-jett-01.jpg

What do you think? I think KS looks a lot like her - she should be able to pull off the rocker look in the movie. How crazy would it be to meet the person you're playing in a movie?? I'd probably be a little intimidated too. What if Joan sees the movie and is like...uh, that's not me at all!!
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!
RE: Kristen as Joan Jett
10/12/2009 2:07:16 PM heyheyhey 37 Posts heyheyhey's Avatar
Wow they do look alike. Joan still didn't change her look though? lol they even kind of slouch alike. I think this character fits KS's personality the best. I don't think Bella fits her that great even though she does a great job as acting as Bella, it's just not her, Joan seems more her.
10/13/2009 4:57:41 PM kyle 80 Posts
i seen her on the entertainment magazine one of the pages in like some kind of jump suit
hello,my name is kyle
10/14/2009 12:06:40 AM takatenamano 47 Posts
That' Joan Jett? They do look a like a lot. But there's one trait I find that is very different. Joan Jett's Body size seems to be more bigger than KS's. But other than that, I think KS would look like here. Specially when it comes to their height and skin color. Why does she have to imitate Joan Jett again?
10/21/2009 10:21:07 AM babydog09 13 Posts babydog09's Avatar
I think she'll pull off portraying Joan Jett really well. I agree, heyheyhey, this role does seem to fit KS' personality better than her role in Twilight. I would be so nervous to play a real person though! It's cool that they hang out, so KS can pick up Joan's mannerisms and stuff, but still...how weird to have someone play you! I hope KS gets it right!
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!!
10/23/2009 10:42:08 AM fizzyizzy 14 Posts fizzyizzy's Avatar
I think this would be so much fun! For KS and Joan Jett, Like if I was Joan I'd definitely keep telling KS a whole bunch of memories and stories just so she can play my part even better! And I'm sure KS would find that sooo interesting! That'd be so cool. I'm pretty excited to see this movie (even though KS hair looks terrible!) but when is it coming out?? I haven't even seen a trailer or anything for it!
10/26/2009 3:32:35 PM checkers 16 Posts checkers's Avatar
they look so alike! i would be so nervous to meet the person i was portraying in a movie! it's amazing how much KS changed her look/attitude after hanging out with Joan Jett. KS always had kind of a funky style, but she's gone straight-up rocker chick now!
Smile!
10/30/2009 8:08:44 PM sofia 110 Posts
Yeah you're right on this..shes better off with this look..although i like her role as bella...but because of her versatility as an actress she can look anything the role calls for it..
11/10/2009 4:31:44 AM Thaati 13 Posts Thaati's Avatar
They both look so similar. But I am not sure whether I like to see her potraying Joan Jett, because I don't have great affection towards Joan.
Everybody is imperfect. Am not everybody
11/18/2009 9:19:38 AM newmoon47 7 Posts
yeaa I agree with you Thaati! I like her as Bella! Or just her natural look as kristen. Joan Jett isn't her and I don't think it looks good on her at all!
12/3/2009 7:22:54 AM WiliBR 2 Posts WiliBR's Avatar
I'm her fan in Brazil, and me and my friends are waiting so much to see Kristen making Joan Jett
With Dakota will be soo good xD

I love you Kristen, I really love you!!! Come to Brazil to marry me please hehehehe

kisses.
12/5/2009 5:23:42 AM VampGirl 17 Posts
i think this is super awesome and kristen looks like a rocker anyways. joan jett is a huge icon and i feel she would not say "tahst not me" bc shes older not immature. this is going to be an awesome film as long as its not the same cam guy from the first twilight cuz he should be fired and never work on a set again ( he was fired but prolly still has a job)
12/8/2009 4:29:53 PM ninagirllolrox 36 Posts ninagirllolrox's Avatar
eww will she really have to kiss dakota fanning?? and how come dakota fanning doesnt have to change her hair
LMFAO-NEW-MOON
1/17/2010 3:18:22 AM raymail 25 Posts
She should look better as Joan Jett.. Ofcourse she can make nething possible with her action.lets see how it goes...
2/4/2010 9:02:51 AM LizRain 4 Posts LizRain's Avatar
I love both Joan and Kristen, so I think they couldn't have made a better choice.
2/14/2010 9:10:20 AM mellory 1 Posts mellory's Avatar
i love kristen and she was good as joan jett
4/30/2010 7:40:27 PM candygirl 2 Posts
This movie was incredible!! Kristen was joan jett! I know everyone is tripping out because she plays bella and you can't see her doing anything else..but if you have seen adventureland or the cake eaters...you see that kristen has done a wide genre of movies. This role actually should get her an award or something because she really took playing a real person to another level. I love the twilight series... but she gets a bad rap for playing bella..but bella is very whiny and she plays the character to the t..