Kristen & Rob back together again??????

Kristen & Rob back together again??????
8/6/2013 5:55:16 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Could it be? Would it be? OMG Kristen & Rob may be back together a third time!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes folks I don't have confirmation yet, as soon as I do will post here, but it looks like Kristen and Rob may be getting back together.

Here's a link to see for urself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA8cXpvRsuM

RE: Kristen & Rob back together again??????
8/12/2013 3:48:08 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
Wow sounds great!!!
8/13/2013 11:49:57 PM JKF 25 Posts
If you have no confirmation yet,why would you risk their fame and proffessional lives?
8/14/2013 12:29:27 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Once again JKF u have misread my post. There is nothing I post on here that is even remotely going to affect Kristen & Rob's professional lives.

There is a link to youtube in my first post validating where I got that information. Use your head and look for yourself. My post clearly states that once I do have confirmation (or don't) then I will post that info on here.

What u seem to not understand is that many fans love Kristen & Rob as a couple both on and off screen. After their breakup many fans were disheartened and rightfully so. If there is a glimmer that they maybe back together again then my post gives them reason be joyful in Kristen and Rob's reunion.

Lastly, I have always maintained (in previous posts if u bothered to look) that their personal lives should remain private. What I'm trying to do is (out of love for Kristen as an actress) is balance fan appreciation while respecting their private lives.

If you don't get that then go somewhere else.

8/17/2013 10:38:47 AM JKF 25 Posts
I am terribly sorry to hurt you.I didn't mean that you are not a real fan of hers.and the very idea of trying to get her fans happy again,is great.And I'm sure that you are aware of your very big part in her proffessional and personal life.I live in country where they love people like her.but as soon as they hear rumors(I mean real rumors,with great affection)they are broken with almost everything they know about the guy,target,or whatever you wanna get to call it.it's very good you have resources but still,youtube has always been a big resource of info,which could have wrong,and correct.any way it's very good to get to know you more than before.GG
9/10/2013 10:38:45 AM Elle?Kristen-foreva 2 Posts
omg