Question for Fellow Kristen Stewart Fans

Question for Fellow Kristen Stewart Fans
7/10/2013 10:22:33 AM Cerrivain 1 Posts
How do you get to where you can meet Kristen, does anyone know?

I know this sounds really stupid or might sound really stupid to some of you guys or girls, but let me explain why. You see, my older daughter Julie got me into this Twilight series but now she is older and is living in Oklahoma with her father (I live in Austin, Texas) and as many of you may know, Kristen has been seen at a Hooters in Texas. I am such a huge fan of hers and I would love to meet her and get my pic taken with her. Sure I would love to meet Rob too but I would never be that stupid or insensitive to ask her something such as that. Ever!

The reason I am asking this now on the forums at my age is that I have been diagnosed with MS as of August 2012. For awhile there I even lost my eyesight, but thankfully I got it back the first week of January 2013. The way it looks now as I am out of FMLA time I might even be without a job soon (I am on temporary disability for now and am supposed to go back to work on August 6th and there is no guarantee that my job will be there for me should the doctor not release me when I am due to go back which scares me to death). I was on the Rebif medication but because of the fact that my last brain MRI showed that I have even more lesions on my brain they took me off the Rebif and they are due to put me on the Gilenya medication on July 16th which is a bit risky because it lowers the heart rate a bit. So I will be under observation for a good 6 hours. If it goes well I get to go home afterwards. Everything can be verified of course through my neurologist who is treating me, Dr. Edward Fox. However, there is the chance I was told that I could possibly lose the eyesight or at least a part of it again.

However,I would really like to meet Kristen in person. I cannot drive at night so that leaves out any long distance driving for me :( So if any of you fellow fans out there see her at any of the Hooters in the Austin area, please let me know, I would really appreciate it. I would invite her to my house for dinner if I knew she would even accept it from a nobody like me, but my house is a mess. With this MS I don't even have the energy to clean it like it should be cleaned.

I apologize for this mini-book I seem to have written here. I just wanted all of you to know that I am genuine here. I seriously love Kristen Stewart and want nothing but the best for her. I hope to meet her someday.

Sincerely

Ronda Melendez
RE: Question for Fellow Kristen Stewart Fans
7/15/2013 9:49:12 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
Shes in LA now, and getting ready to shoot her new film is Camp X-Ray. I hope u can meet Kristen. All the best for u then... GBU
RE: Question for Fellow Kristen Stewart Fans
9/24/2013 9:51:49 AM durp232 14 Posts
That would be really cool to see her. I mean if you really want to see her you should try to see where she will be filming her next movie at.