Robert Pattinson And Riley Keough Romance Rumor

Robert Pattinson And Riley Keough Romance Rumor
7/3/2013 9:48:02 PM verdetas 1 Posts
Please read. Hopefully he's still with Kristen :'(

http://www.gossipcop.com/robert-pattinson-not-dating-riley-keough-couple-cheating-kristen-stewart/
RE: Robert Pattinson And Riley Keough Romance Rumor
7/3/2013 11:44:28 PM ilvmakindolls 2 Posts
You know, I am sorry to say all this and if I offend anyone, that is not my intention here. This is my input on all this...if he is in a relationship with Riley, it is no ones business but Rob and Rileys'. Please don't get me wrong. I absolutely LOVE the Twilight Saga and have a lot of respect for the actors and actresses who portrayed the characters. They made the movies believable because they worked their butts off for us...so why can't we leave them alone and let them have some privacy!!!! It is no wonder real famous people end up going off the deep end. I know I wouldn't like it if the whole world knew every time I turned around....every time I looked at someone of the opposite sex it would be like "OMG, they MUST be having sex"....every time I went anywhere, did anything, talked to anyone the whole world would make a big deal about it and not only would it drive me crazy, but it would really upset me and make me mad. I would want to hide away from the world because of it.
Personally, I would Love to meet all these actors and actresses in real life, but why would they want to meet me? Because after a while, they get sick and tired of having people slobber all over them. Even I would have a hard time keeping my composure if I were to meet any of them in real life but that would only be because of how much respect I have for them. I would come across too strongly trying to voice how much I envy them for their talent and skill and strength to be able to handle people like me all day long.
So, if Rob has moved on, than I am happy for him as long as he is happy and I hope that Kristen will be happy for him. These are real people who have real feelings remember. They can be heartbroken just like we can and I am sure they really hate it when they have the paparazzi up in there faces 24/7 reminding them of the fact that the person they do love has moved on. Let them heal in privacy and let the new romances they have bloom in the same respectful privacy!!!!
Again, sorry if this offends anyone. I just needed to voice my opinion on all this and I do hope there are others out there that feel the same way I do.........