Latest Kristen News Post RPatz breakup

Latest Kristen News Post RPatz breakup
7/2/2013 8:16:02 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Hello everyone. Here is a great link with updates on what Kristen has been up to lately post Robert Pattinson Breakup and news about a couple upcoming projects Kristen has. And maybe new tattoos? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5OlclviCIQ
RE: Latest Kristen News Post RPatz breakup
7/3/2013 2:11:24 AM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
They are really break up. I know that R-Patz has a special relationship with Riley Keough. But one thing that I know that Riley Keough has many similarities with K-Stew. LOL
7/3/2013 4:54:50 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Hello cheerupgirl, u seem to follow my posts regularly and I appreciate that :), thank you. Do u mind if I ask how old you are and country do u live in?

7/3/2013 6:18:38 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
Hello Gaksfan! Yes, I am :-D most welcome Gaksfan, I also want to say thanks to u for ur update posts regarding K-Stew.. It doesnt matter.. I am 21 yo & I am Indonesian (maybe its not familiar for u). Thanks for asking anyway :-)
7/4/2013 8:57:14 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Indonesia -- eastern part if the Indian Ocean, just south of Thailand & Vietnam, correct? :)
7/4/2013 5:12:59 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
Yup thats correct :-) I think theres no people will know about Indonesia, but once again thanks if u know where it is lol :-D
7/15/2013 4:35:41 PM shawn 1 Posts
I still unbelive kristen and robert broke up
It is unfortunate that after their relationship last long and filled with the trials of life.
I hope they can come back as before and not repeat the same mistakes and they can be married and live together until death separates them.
7/15/2013 9:46:15 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
I thought they still together. But, the media made a rumour that they've brake up. But in fact, they still together.
7/16/2013 8:30:24 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
I'm sorry if this upsets you cheerupgirl, but I can CONFIRM Robert Pattinson & Kristen have broken up.

Their relationship is 100% factually over. Lets wish them both only the best.