Kristen & Rob back together, again???????!!!!!!!!!

Kristen & Rob back together, again???????!!!!!!!!!
6/21/2013 6:53:03 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
First -- it's none of our business

Second -- I (and we) shouldn't speculate but I know a lot of u that come to this site love the onscreen and offscreen love between Kristen & Rob so here's a tidbit for you all:

yes yes yes it could be possible that Kristen and Rob have reconciled for a second time, here's a link to see for urself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZiZvf65uAs

RE: Kristen & Rob back together, again???????!!!!!!!!!
6/25/2013 7:56:40 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
OMG!! Glad to heard that they are back together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the news Gaksfan!!
6/26/2013 8:09:16 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Well like my first post reads it's just a possibility. There are other outlets saying that they are still broken up. As soon as I can get confirmation on them being back together I'll post asap. :)

6/27/2013 7:03:17 PM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
Yeah though it just a possibility but..... I hope it will be happen (pray). Well, cant wait to hear the news from you, thanks! ;-)
6/29/2013 11:07:55 AM bacalex 1 Posts
I hope Kristen does not go back to Robert. He does not deserve her. I know everyone thinks he is so great and special but he must not have been so if she even had one inkling of thinking of cheating on him. That is how women think. If a man is not giving them what they need then they go elsewhere. Kristen just needs to continue on her right path, continue growing and let
Rob get his "bad boy stuff" out of his system and they can both move on to bigger and better things. She can hold her own and she does not need the hate from his family or from him.
You go girl!