Kristen & Rob Break Up????

Kristen & Rob Break Up????
5/24/2013 7:59:57 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Well guys and gals it seems I have a bit of potential bad news -- it seems Kristen and Rob may have broken up again, but this time for good.

My sources have Kristen not happy with Rob's lack of affection and/or possible text messages that Rob may have found from Kristen to Rupert Sanders.

IMPORTANT -- I have NO confirmation on any this. As soon as I get confirmation I will post again. Just last month Kristen and Rob were seen at Coachella looking very affectionate and happy, so I need confirmation on this potential break up before calling it official.

Please keep posts respectable (or they will be deleted.

RE: Kristen & Rob Break Up????
5/25/2013 5:17:43 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Well everyone as of today I can confirm the break up :(

I'm still unclear the reason but I know Kristen and Rob will move on. They're both young and have a lot ahead of them both.

I wish them both happiness :)

6/1/2013 1:38:20 PM islandlady17 2 Posts
i am BEYOND devastated by this latest bad turn. i'm literally sick over it which is beyond me since i don't REALLY know them but i've invested a tremendous amount of my time following them the last 5 years!! please, please update us as SOON as you hear that they are speaking again or what! :o( :o( this is SO upsetting!!!! i mean don't u think rob probably has a few women who text him? it's MOST likely rupert stalking kristen and NOT the other way around. i guess the ONLY two people who really know are rob and kristen............i'm afraid only time will tell but there is not a DAY that goes by that i don't think about it all......it's SO tragic to me as they truly seem like "soulmates" and i mean BEYOND all the twilight movies..............

very concerned islandlady17 ~ north carolina
6/1/2013 1:40:09 PM islandlady17 2 Posts
oh GOSH ~ u don't think there's even a "possibility" of them reconciling? rob isn't THAT young and kristen may be but then again, she's dated enough to be sure this could be the "one"?????

so damn sad!!!! :o( :o(
6/5/2013 8:52:31 PM camiladeis 3 Posts
So. You should be a little more respectfull and not post gossips about her personal life. After all she pays you to update her website (that means you have to update her filmography and awards) not feed gossips to kristen's fans.

Focus man.
6/7/2013 6:34:46 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Reply to camiladeis:

You're WAY WRONG about everything u just posted, so allow me to help u get it right:

First -- I am not paid to mod this site. I am a passionate, long time (even before Twilight) respectable fan of Kristen.

Second -- I do not own this site and do not have the authority to change or update anything on here. File a complaint to the software firm out in CA that owns this site regarding her filmography and awards.

Third -- If you had bothered to look u would find multiple posts in multiple forums on this site from me stating that whatever has or had happened between Kristen and Rob is none of our business. Kristen's breakup with Rob is not gossip, it's fact and again, if u had bothered to read, would see that I did not speculate at all why the reason just the fact that they did.

Fourth -- u focus on getting ur facts straight before u post crap like that on here again. By the way, I can and will delete any of ur posts if u choose to meaninglessly argue with me online.

fifth -- go away and never come back until u get smarter, grow up or both!!!

6/13/2013 2:05:19 AM cheerupgirl 20 Posts
Too bad to known that they are brake up, but maybe that is the best way for them. If they are meant to together, they will find the way to still together. :-)