I wish this site were kept updated & kudos to KS!

I wish this site were kept updated & kudos to KS!
4/26/2013 4:10:48 PM vsteele 1 Posts
I just wish the site were updated. Also, I've Netflixed older / earlier KS movies and find her acting to be very strong. Just watched Safety of Small Objects, Yellow Hankerchief....have see The Cake Eaters, Meet the Rileys, etc. The Runaways. Awesome. Saw On the Road. Awesome. She's a subtle actor. I am excited to watch her grow and show even more range, as all actors do as they pile on the experience both onscreen and in real life. I was really moved in the performances I mentioned. I am hoping that in the next Snow White they continue to make it dark, maybe even darker, like "Dark Knight" was....one can hope -- and give her more lines, more range of emotions, give her Snow White even more strength---as a role model yes, but also to see her show more of the range she is capable of....as plot allows. Go Kristen! I'm just a mom of daughters her age and just recently am catching up to her career -- (ie, just saw the Twilight and her other movies for first time in past 4 mos). I find the negative press really annoying.
RE: I wish this site were kept updated & kudos to KS!
4/26/2013 8:57:02 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
what would u update besides her filmography?