twitter

twitter
4/6/2013 1:24:57 PM alaa 2 Posts
Hello to all: who knows your Twitter Actress (kristen stewart) real????

Alaa
RE: twitter
4/6/2013 6:07:51 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Kristen refuses to use facebook.
Kristen refuses to use twitter.
Kristen DOES NOT use instagram.
Kristen does NOT Skype.
Kristn has NO registered email address.
Kristen has no fan mail address.
Kristen does NOT chat on this site.
This site is NOT a messaging service to Kristen.

as u can see it's a waste of time to try and contact her via social networks or any other way for that matter. The only thing u all can do is stay a loyal and supportive fan :)

11/25/2014 6:13:23 PM Sglazier 3 Posts
bummer but I understand why she would not Facebook or twitter or other social media. I would think that maybe she would take a look at her fan site. as far as fan mail goes there is a fanmail site / address via her representatives
Kristen Stewart
The Gersh Agency
232 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
contact@kstewartfan.org

naturally this gets filtered if it gets to her at all. I figured a public post has a better chance in case she checks out fan posts every now and again. I am sure the number of email and snail mail requests are overwhelming. but I am sure she has an internet browser given the phones she has been photographed with and if she has a laptop I am sure she does. She is interested in writing so I assume she would. It depends on what she spends her free time doing. I am sure that she might visit some sites out of being curious . If she responds does so under an assumed name. Thats what I would do personally
12/16/2016 11:24:31 PM Bruce 1 Posts
I wery love kristen and I speak her and I want be actress I am wery handsome