you are fantastic kristen!!

you are fantastic kristen!!
3/15/2013 5:17:02 AM columbusday 2 Posts
Hi, I'm italian fan of Kristen Stewart,I apologize to everyone for my bad English....sorry.....
is the first time I fell in love with an actress (artistically), is beautiful and I hope she reads this forum sometimes (though very difficult)
I would love to meet her, but I know that it is impossible, I live on the other side of the world, and I think it's hard for you American fans.
Greetings to all from Italy, continue to update us on kristen!
Kristen Is best and she still
4/6/2013 8:59:28 AM Rania-Swallen 2 Posts
Hello , iam a big Fan My name is Rania i love so much kristen stewart she is the best actress in the world She is So Beautiful and she is so Cool , She light Up my world Like no body else She is the best and she still , And F*ck all the haters , I saw a lot of actresses, but I have seen nothing like her she is beautiful, and very talented I love her Movies , sheis the best <3 some people say she is not perfect but for me I say she is perfect, KRISTEN i love you and i will always love you .
RE: you are fantastic kristen!!
4/9/2013 4:25:23 AM shella_twihard 1 Posts
HI :)
iM a new Fan of Kristen . from Philipppines :)
HOPe to MEEt kristen Stewart in here ???
RE: you are fantastic kristen!!
4/9/2013 12:00:13 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
No u will not meet kristen in here, this is a fan site, not a one on one messgaing or chat with Kristen site. Thank u for being fan :)