Twilight's Truck

Twilight's Truck
10/7/2009 11:33:10 AM britbitz 20 Posts britbitz's Avatar
So the truck that Bella drove in the first twilight now belongs to a 17 year old Sterling Biegert, and she's renting the red Chevrolet out to raise funds for her favorite causes. She got the truck as a gift from her parents. She says "I always knew I wanted to help people. I never thought it would come in this package."
RE: Twilight's Truck
10/7/2009 5:55:37 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
that is so cool.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/9/2009 11:26:39 AM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
That'd be pretty cool. I wonder how much she is renting that out for. And how much her parents bought it for. I would definitely pay to drive it haha. Even though its so ugly!
10/12/2009 3:25:16 PM renesmees'mamma 15 Posts renesmees'mamma's Avatar
Here's the link I found on the Twilight truck:

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Twilight.Red.Truck.2.1105275.html

This is a really cool idea...I wonder what charity ideas people will come up with when New Moon comes out?
10/20/2009 7:31:08 PM abeja_reina_1989 41 Posts
I thought you guys would enjoy this. The girl who got the truck is shown in the video and she talks about having it. Now SHE is a fan haha. WOW!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/around-town/archive/Teen-Uses-Twilight-Truck-to-Drive-Charity.html

I'd be so nervous that someone would steal the car, you know? I still can't find anything online that mentions how much it cost her. Does anyone know?
www.adviceandrelationships.com
10/21/2009 10:01:30 AM #1Fan 17 Posts
That's so interesting about the truck! Not only is it soooo cool that she owns something that KS has driven in and been in and touched but also this whole charity she's driven up is pretty amazing. I would sooo rent that truck! Ooooh imagine for Halloween dressing up as a vampire and having Bellas truck! and for people who aren't into twilight they could rent maybe James Bond cars, or other movies! And all that money goes to charity. It's a pretty good idea! People should help her start up this charity.
10/21/2009 1:19:32 PM kyle 80 Posts
i never heard about that before that is strange what was the charity for again
hello,my name is kyle
1/1/2010 2:07:05 PM sheena 48 Posts sheena's Avatar
That is a cool idea for helping charities. When a person is really into helping others, they find ways to make it happen. This is oh so cool. She must really be a big fan of KS to have bought that truck! How much does she rent it out?
1/17/2010 1:19:11 AM mail2leann 18 Posts
Intereting news.. Charity begins at home and they are proving it.. Nice idea to help peole around..a truck for gift looks like wierd idea though. :)
5/23/2010 6:01:21 AM isabella1234 16 Posts isabella1234's Avatar
oh wow this is really cool
8/3/2010 8:25:48 PM strategos 243 Posts
that's awesome
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
7/3/2013 11:48:36 PM ilvmakindolls 2 Posts
I too think this is a awesome thing for her to do. I would love to be able to donate to all these wonderful places that help so many people in so many ways.