Which Twilight Movie is Your Favorite???

Which Twilight Movie is Your Favorite???
11/24/2012 7:42:22 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Hello Everyone. I just saw Breaking Dawn pt. 2 and it was AWESOME!!!

So now that the Twilight Saga is complete here is a good topic to discuss:

Which is your favorite Twilight movie?

Here is the order of all the Twilight movies according to my personal preference and why:

1. New Moon -- this is my favorite, i luv the darker side of love that Bella has to go through eventually finding and keeping her love for Edward. Also the introduction of the wolves and the volturi was beautifully done by the director.

2. Twlight -- my second favorite, a deep love story defined by the main characters of Bella & Edward having morality, innocense and protection that touched a lot of hearts including mine.

3. Breaking Dawn pt. 2 -- seeing Bella as an immortal coupled with their daughter and an epic final battle (sort of, spolier alert lol) was very very entertaining.

4. Breaking Dawn pt. 1 -- Bella & Edward get married, nuff said!! LOL

5. Eclipse -- the story line of 'new borns' attacking forks as a revenge plot by one jaded she vamp (victoria) was a little to "out there" for me, i did enjoy the battle scene and the 'going back in time' with a few of the characters was cool, but that was about it for me.

again, keep ur posts respectable, thank u

RE: Which Twilight Movie is Your Favorite???
11/28/2012 10:11:28 PM JKF 25 Posts
Dear moderator
I know that we had such a hard conversation last time;but as you asked,I answer.
For me,myself,the most interesting movie was Twilight the saga.and my idea of a real romance was perfectly found.But I was terribly disappointed with the last 3 movies.Especially this last one.I also did love the New moon.For the first time,there is a power to protect the few beloved creatures,or,to destroy them.Also,the romantic part of story grows stronger and stronger,and ends,with the most powerful ending for a movie,to be continued.So,what do you think?
1/1/2013 4:23:08 AM Kussgift 1 Posts
Hello. Iam a german Girl. My English is very well. Sorry. But I Love all Films of Twilight. Blood stinks realy... it ist terrible. If i was a little child, i hate this smell.

Ich wünscht ich könne in den neuen Teilen als das Wolfsmächdchen von Jacob mitspielen. An den Filmen interessiert micht nicht das typische an den Schauspielern, sondern die Handlung! Ich habe schon immer gewusst, dass es dort draußen etwas gibt! Und Wölfe sind wunderschöne und geheimnissvolle Tiere. Wenn ich es mir aussuchen könnte, welches WEsen ich auf dieser Welt wäre, dass ein Vampir, der einen Wolf geprägt hat. so wird es nie langweilig!

Aber so ein Wunsch geht niemals in Erfüllung! Traurig... Ich wünsche allen Fans und Vorallem Kristen ein wunderschönes 2013. Ich hoffe, dieses Jahr wird endlich mal für mich von Glück erfüllt sein.
1/1/2013 11:51:26 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Try using google translator next time, thank u.

4/28/2013 8:46:51 PM denisewas9 1 Posts
twilight part 1&2
4/29/2013 7:24:02 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Twilight is in 5 parts, are u referring to Twilight and New Moon or something else?

4/19/2014 11:22:19 PM robsten4life11 20 Posts
1. twiligth amizing love story . btw im team edward. i really loved how they killed james!

2.eclipse beutiful movie. iit was stunning . kristen did a very good job there . i love my heart out for her. jake aka jacob black was very awesome. i love edward.

3.breaking dawn part 1 sweet movie. i loved to see them gt married. i cryied when edward and bella sid i do. i was like aghhhhhhhhhhhhb.

4. new moon sweet. i thouth it was pretty sad how edward left bella.

5. breaking dawn part2 it was ok. it was still great . but it was depreesing when carlie dies. i cried . im glad they killed aro!