snow white and the huntsman point of view

snow white and the huntsman point of view
9/5/2012 12:03:35 AM cez123 1 Posts
hi. my name is cezar , i m from romania. i went recently to see the movie Snow White and the Huntsman, gathered some friends and packed some excitement too. i ll be short about it , at the end my first action was to contact you however possible and let you know that your performance was without depth, emotion. the whole movie your face expressed nothing towards the other characters who poured their soul into the lines. how can someone be so vain and actually be picked to play snow white, such a live and interesting character. utterly disappointed and on the verge of saying give me my money back but Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth made the film more than bearable.
hope you can read this and take into consideration harsh criticism
RE: snow white and the huntsman point of view
9/6/2012 10:07:48 AM JKF 25 Posts
It is a very good idea to tell people your idea about ALMOST SOCIAL discussions.Now that we have found someone with your properties,it will be a perfect idea to contact eachother.You go ahead : davevai455@yahoo.com
12/31/2012 1:07:13 PM twilightlover11 76 Posts
Was that good i never saw it
4/13/2013 5:54:41 PM bellasmum 7 Posts
I have seen this movie for the first time on sky tv tonight. I wasn't sure if it was my type of movie before I watched it, but purely because Kristen was in the movie I decided to give it a go.

I was very pleasantly surprised :) It had a lot of great special effects and some twists to the origional story, I didn't exspect and some great action scenes. Kristen played the part of Snow White with warmth and strength and it just shows how versatile an actress she is. Well Done to kristen.