To Kirsten

To Kirsten
8/9/2012 1:51:19 PM silvia-arango 1 Posts
You must not despair and dont let it personal things affects your career, you've worked hard to sustain your career as an actress and something like this affect you... is only a personal failure as a human, you cant give up, I am neither against nor in favor of either, but it's time to face it and move forward, because I believe that you deserve... don't let this affect you deeply and don't give up on your plans cancelling everything that you can be part of the greatest movies.. i want to see more of your work... sorry my english... greetings from guate...
RE: To Kirsten
8/16/2012 1:27:34 PM HunterSThompson 7 Posts
thanks for that
9/7/2012 12:58:00 PM mrs.c 1 Posts
Hey Kirsten! I really love you in every movie you are in. I especially love the way you really take in your character. I especially love you in the Twilight Saga movies ;) i remember watching you on the OPRAH WINFRY show and you stating
"i feel like i can probably bring more of my self to Bella more than i have to any other character."
&
" and the fact that i can completely relate to her"
Im atleast glad that you can really tell the truth to everyone. i just with you would be more truthful to Rob... OH well, i guess its just like you said, you really are more like Bella in real life. Im pretty sure you know what i mean. But all I'm saying is: where did the girl who played bella in eclipse go? Did one role on Snowwhite and the hut- cause you to losse many fans? Because if so, don't complain because only YOU brought his on to yourself.

#PEPTALK

9/7/2012 1:43:39 PM Gumdrop 1 Posts
Here's to you who finds colors in a black&white world!!!
9/7/2012 3:35:43 PM smash 1 Posts
I hv read that u tried Gandhi techniques to heel your sorrow. As ur fan, i would suggest u try to learn more about the spiritual aspect of this teaching from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tB7b-WyW0c&feature=related

I hope there is something there to ease the burden on your shoulders. t care. bye.

a Fan
1/1/2013 2:34:20 PM twilightlover11 76 Posts
Hi kristen you are my favorite out of all jacob is my second have you seen his abs im 10 so i ashmed
2/4/2013 7:48:26 AM apfingst 7 Posts
dear kristen, you are something very special. Take care!
8/23/2015 4:35:52 AM chairaharder 2 Posts
Hey Kristen, I'm litterally you number one fan and I think you're such a great actress and
That you're so pretty. My dream is to one day be in the same area as you or even meeting you would
Make me extremely excited. You rock!!!!