On the news i heard robert and stw

On the news i heard robert and stw
6/27/2012 5:23:37 AM cwlake 4 Posts
Robert and kstw are going to marry?
some people say its a rumor but the reporters said that robert has given a emerald ring for a proposal.
is it true?
well i hope it's a rumor becse she is tooooooooo young.
isn't she?
so///////
is that a rumor?
RE: On the news i heard robert and stw
6/27/2012 6:57:42 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
As the unofficial moderator of this site I feel a reply is warranted. I love this site, however this is the one section I don't agree with -- Rumors.

The bottom line is this -- their relationship is none of our business, so wether they marry or not is not relevant. Granted ur titled to ur opinion but in the grand scheme it's none of our business. Just like u wish ur personal life to be kept private so do they.

If u love Kristen as an actress then do the right thing by being a loyal fan. Kristen has always stated she loves her fans and I know she appreciates all of us that take the time and money to go watch her movies.
7/11/2012 8:48:01 AM 11deive 31 Posts
i do agreed with you but we all have burning curiosity so you can see where and why people keep asking
7/11/2012 12:10:38 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Well first lets establish the obvious -- Kristen & Rob are a cpl and have been for a long time now dating back to mid to late 2008.

Over the last year or so both have been more gracious about their romnance in public (see youtube and clevver tv)

Lastly, it was just reported by youtube subscription show clevver tv that Kristen and Rob were looking at engagement rings in L.A. a few days ago, HOWEVER -- this is not confirmed and more importantly as I have stressed before -- it's none of our business :)
7/30/2012 11:52:25 AM PaigeGV 2 Posts
Well I guess it's apparent now that the engagement rumor was just that... a rumor.
Just saying...