relationship status with robert pattinson

relationship status with robert pattinson
11/5/2011 5:00:52 PM rocelmaeroca 1 Posts
how long are they been in relationship? when did they become an official lovers in real life? can somebody answer me.. im getting crazy with them :)
RE: relationship status with robert pattinson
11/23/2011 10:14:51 AM DashyyJ 1 Posts
I think they are a really good pair, although the media are saying there are some troubles with their relationship. I would be really sad if they broke up, they've been with each other for a long while and they really suit. I guess they've sort of developed a bond over the twilight saga filming.
11/23/2011 4:15:33 PM alice_cullen_rox!!!!!123 8 Posts
ikr!!!!!If they brake up I will offically kill myself!!!!!;D
12/1/2011 12:48:10 PM mykelsherer 3 Posts
alice_cullen_rox!!!!!123
your a cornball for using that username
12/1/2011 6:22:41 PM angelkrisST 1 Posts
ya me too , i'll jump off the bridge lol , for kristen stewart : please do ur relationship good , hope u'll never break up !!!
2/9/2012 9:03:20 AM luvrainbow123 2 Posts
I think they go out. They're a great couple!!!
2/9/2012 9:03:54 AM luvrainbow123 2 Posts
me too they're perfect for each other!
3/5/2012 11:18:53 AM Chloe123 2 Posts
One thing I would like to know is why did they break up in the first place??? Places some tell me!!!

And I agree with everyone they do make a good couple togther
3/6/2012 6:18:04 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
I love this site but this is the one section I don't agree with, Rumors.

First, Rob & Kristen were spotted just this past weekend in Paris holding hands and being the ever loving couple that they have been (u can look it up on youtube if u don't believe me or i can provide the link).

Second, they have not broken up and if u read what I posted "Kristen confirms relationship with Rob" in the 'Kristen in the News' section of this site you'll see that they are together and have been for some time now.

Third, I do agree they are a great couple but their relationship is their private business. Just like we prefer our privacy in matters of the heart let's give them theirs also :)
3/21/2012 8:36:53 PM nitesea 2 Posts
Are you kidding? Most people take an ad out in the paper when they get engaged or married. It really isn't that big a deal. Making a big deal gets more publicity. But then, as much as I love the movies, I'm just a gramma who loves the story and the talent :) It's nice to think of them together in real life but then it's nice to think that Kristen is actually like Bella in real life as well but she isn't.
3/22/2012 5:52:32 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
It looks as if you're were reponding to my post but I'm not quite sure what point you were trying to make.

My last post (in response to the other posts in this category) was to make clear that Kristen's confirmation of her relationship with Rob coupled with the most recent pics and vids of them holding hands and cuddling re-affirms that they are still a happy couple and have been for some time now.

Again I luv this site but this one forum I don't agree with, rumors. Wether or not Kristen is like Bella or not in real life is irrelevant to the discussion.

I'm not sure what u see but unless you're a "Kardashian" almost every teen or young adult female wants nothing to do with ANYONE knowing who she is in love with or may want to be be in a realtionship with. Which goes to my point about privacy, we (or most of us anyway) want our privacy in matters of the heart so let's extend that to Rob & Kristen as well.

Again (and i thought i was clear on this) it's none of our business, they're a great cpl for reasons I have stated on here in different forum sections and I (as well as we all should) wish them the best!!!

5/3/2012 3:36:13 PM TheDC1809 2 Posts
"My boyfriend is English"