twilight breaking dawn

twilight breaking dawn
10/30/2011 10:18:54 AM nanduravikrishnan 8 Posts
i wish all success to twilight final movie -breaking dawn:...................
RE: twilight breaking dawn
10/31/2011 5:10:05 PM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

I cannot wait to watch the first Breaking Dawn movie. I will watch it in theaters. I cannot wait till it comes out on video. And I want to see the werewolves in wolf form. I like that better than seeing the werewolves in human form. It would be nice to see a full moon and then see a werewolf transform into wolf form from human form. Maybe I will see that on one of the 2 movies? I can only hope.
11/1/2011 5:42:25 AM nanduravikrishnan 8 Posts
hi this is nandu.iam waiting to see breaking dawn. I wish to see bell as a vampire.the movie start with the marriage of bella and edward. She is getting pregnant and jacob have some problem. I think it is a great one. I watched the trailor and it's awsome
11/4/2011 1:33:13 PM Maheen 2 Posts
I wish Breaking dawn Will make a history record in Hollywood. I have loads of expectations from Breaking dawn and all team :)
11/14/2011 9:32:32 AM sbush17 1 Posts
Is twilight breaking dawn just like the book?
twilight breaking dawn
11/19/2011 10:45:31 AM NewNew 1 Posts
ohh lorddd... I AM INLOVEE WITH BREAKING DAWN.. SERIOUSLY...I CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT MOVIEE... THAT IS THE BEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN MY ENTIRE LIFEE... SERIOUSLY.. NO JOKE..
I AM DEFINATLY GOING TO WATCH THAT MOVIE AGAIN. I CRIED DURING THE MOVIE.. ITS SO INCREDIBLE, IM SUCH A TWILIGHT FREAK, BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH, THIS MOVIE, MADE ME SPEECHLESS, MADE ME BLACKOUT THAT'S WHY IT IS THE BEST MOVIE. I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW LOVELY THAT MOVIE IS, THAT I'M IN AWWW.... ROBERT PATINNSON AWESOME, KRISTEN STEWART, MORE THAN AWESOME...

GOD BLESS YALL, BEST MOVIE EVER....
A MUST WATCH FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVENT SEEN IT...AND GO AND WATCH IT A SECOND TIME, THIRD TIME, IF YALL HAVE SEEN IT... :)
11/23/2011 7:48:38 PM char 1 Posts
nice movie i love it...
11/25/2011 8:15:19 AM alice_cullen_rox!!!!!123 8 Posts
I CANT BELIEVE TWILIGHT SAGA BREAKING DAWN PART 2 IS IN 2012!!!!
11/25/2011 8:19:02 AM alice_cullen_rox!!!!!123 8 Posts
OMG ur so lucky u got to see it!!!!! All I have to do is watch eclipse and then breaking dawn!!!! im jealouse!!!!!
ugh!!!
shella meydina
12/1/2011 1:44:47 AM shellameydina 4 Posts
i love twilight because of you
12/1/2011 4:46:28 PM harlye 4 Posts
Ok let me put it straight foward. I started watching the Twilight series 2 weeks ago now i see this movie and i am insane! You are an amazing actor! :D Now i realise that there is one i havent seen. Eclipse now i am MAD i must see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12/22/2011 2:12:00 PM Meyleen 1 Posts
Hello , i'm french and i love "twilight" , it's really romantic , it's very very very good.You (You and Robert) play very well, I saw all the Twilight (1,2,3 and 4 the first part).
It's really good, but when you're skinny, it's a little scary :)
Twilight is my favorite movie!
See you soon. =). <3
I hope you will answer me !

Meyleen.
12/29/2011 10:43:13 AM KStew&RPattzFan 2 Posts
I'm viola and I have a few questions here, hey kristen, turn it so it is like to a love scene with Robert Pattinson? Are you actually with Robert Pattinson together, or are you married? Makes ye a 5th part of Twilight? As you wecheslt her eye color?
12/29/2011 12:11:48 PM KStew&RPattzFan 2 Posts
hey, have you in real life, a child with Robert Pattinson or with another man? and i love twilight and breaking dawn is the best film I've seen, this is romatisch with the wedding, but as you become a bit creepy vampire and when you wake up as a vampire is the highlight!!
I hope you write back to me once, and greet me by Robert
thank you <3
love viola <3
1/11/2012 11:47:34 PM nanduravikrishnan 8 Posts
Hai this is NRK from india. I love u bcoz u love what i love twilight
4/19/2014 11:30:16 PM robsten4life11 20 Posts
i want to wacth it agian and agian lol robsten for life!