Michael Angarano or Rob Patz? Honestly, i'd give her privacy, if only she told us definately!

Michael Angarano or Rob Patz? Honestly, i'd give her privacy, if only she told us definately!
8/29/2011 2:18:08 PM BrainyChild 5 Posts
Honestly, i'd goive her all the privacy in the world, if she old only ONCE just ONCE confirm that she's dating Robert Pattinson, and get it over with. Nobody cares again, if they KNOW that they are dating. Alsooo, id this not her offiical website?! Annddd lastlyy, this site says that she is dating Michael Angarano... whose the moderator?!!?
RE: Michael Angarano or Rob Patz? Honestly, i'd give her privacy, if only she told us definately!
8/30/2011 10:46:00 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Ok, first Kristen IS dating Robert Pattinson. Yes its her private life & none of our business. But Kristen has been spotted holding hands and kissing Rob so much over the last cpl years that there's really no need for Kristen to say anything. In addition I have chronicaled youtube links all over this site as proof.

Second, this is not an official Kristen Stewart site. Kristen has stated repeatedly that she will NOT create an official site or venture off into social media outlets like facebook, twitter, etc.... in order to maintain as much privacy as she can. That's her choice & we should respect it just like we want our own privacy.

Third, I am the unofficial moderator of this site. Although unofficial this site is a great place to share positive comments regarding movie lands prettiest, smartest & talanted young actresses.

Any questions?
RE: Michael Angarano or Rob Patz? Honestly, i'd give her privacy, if only she told us definately!
9/10/2011 10:16:12 PM shiya13 43 Posts
Honestly I think it's none of anyone's business. Seriously we need to respect her privacy. Everyone keep saying Is she dating Rob or that Micheal guy. It's really annoying. LIKE move on with ya lives instead of always wandering who's she dating. worry about who you are dating. Because i bet if it were the other way around you would not want people wandering who she is dating. YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR LIVES> I came up to interesting information but all i keep seeing is who's Kristen dating. Get over you're selves. MOVE ON!!! Yeah no offense to anybody- Ka'Shiya
9/25/2011 1:00:39 AM Eme_Kris 2 Posts
I agree with all of you it´s totally not our business, not at all!!! But i was just thinking, because isn´t that r´true Robert and Kristen are together:)? And at this site in biography is like she dates with Michael? I was just amazed.
9/26/2011 9:18:33 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
As I stated in an earlier post on this page Kristen & Rob have been spotted so much kissing and holding hands (and each other, lol) over the last couple of years that there is no need for her to say anything.

Yes the site does read she is dating Michael Angarano, but that was posted a long time ago when this site was first published and hasn't been updated by the owners of the site.

None the less good for Kristen & Rob and of course it’s none our business!!!
10/30/2011 1:27:12 AM Eme_Krisilia 22 Posts
Yea, I agree and thanks :)
10/30/2011 12:25:33 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Go to the 'Kristen in the News' section of this site and see the post titled: "Kristen FINALLY confirms relationship with Rob Pattinson"

4/11/2012 7:14:13 PM TeamRenesmee 3 Posts
Rob.....because Kristen really looks In love when she is with Robert and they been going good for a while now...also They look so adorable together...they come to each others movie premieres...u crazy people Leave ROBSTEN alone.If u love Kristen just let her have a love life. Just go crazy about her movies not her personal life.......because u know she is shy, why would u think she would be open about her relationship? Well, I say Robert..and Leave poor shy and nice Kristen alone.