New Moon

New Moon
8/8/2011 10:24:57 PM shiya13 43 Posts
New moon was happy and sad at the sane time. When Edward this feeling inside of was telling he was coming back. First, because they are meant to be together. Second, when she went cliff diving I knew that Alice had to see her and come. Third, when he said that she was everything to him. The part that did not surprise me when the cullens voted that she could be a vampire. The most shocking part was when he said.....( hold on let me get into Chacter) "Marry Me Bella". I was like Oh my god.
RE: New Moon
10/30/2011 9:47:08 AM nanduravikrishnan 8 Posts
new moon was the superb in twilight series. The vampires laws and all other things are good. Jacob done a great job. His emotions when bella is around him was awsome,his acting is very good. This story is a good example of both love and friendship.
12/2/2011 8:00:41 PM W33DL0RD 8 Posts
imagine bella suckin jacobs hairy dick
12/4/2011 7:25:09 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Again, completely unacceptable and uncalled for, DO NOT post content like that here.
3/1/2012 10:25:29 AM Ceci 1 Posts
I like New Moon and Kristen Stewart, is very good actress, and has won an award for best kiss scene from a Robert Pattinson. Taylor Lautner and this and are also very good actors and very handsome.
Cecilia