Kristen's best movie

Kristen's best movie
7/28/2011 11:28:42 PM Bella~ 12 Posts
I think The Runaways is actually Kristen's best movie. I love her voice, and Joan Jett's style is really awesome. She was great!
RE: Kristen's best movie
9/3/2011 11:52:38 PM martincovax 14 Posts
Bella........

I agree.......and I'll tell you why........I was there...
I saw the Runaways live at the Bel-air Hotel in a
small venue...a couple of times.....B4 they "made it".
(near the big round Holiday Inn next 2 the 405 in LA)

"Jaymes" played Joan Jett,of course....and it brought me right back.there.......with Kim Fowley .......it was very authenic
and I didn't expect it to be..............my under 30 friends
loved it too.
Jaymes is young........she has her whole career in front of her..
4/28/2012 8:59:02 PM vampgirl20 1 Posts
i didnt like the runaways it was boring
8/25/2012 5:48:05 PM BlackSapphire 5 Posts
I absolutely agree. My favourite film starring Kristen. I always used to favour Adventureland, until I saw The Runaways.

What a performance. Absolutely spectacular, she should be so proud of this film. It really gave her the chance to show just how talented she is in various ways. I can't believe she mastered Joan Jet-style guitar playing in such a short space of time. She really seemed to emanate Joan and the film in general really sparked my interest in the band again.

I admittedly only knew it existed because I was searching the local online dvd store for her films (we've all done it, haven't we?), and it was a really happy surprise.

I am, admittedly, a Twilight fan. I read the bookes first and loved them, even it was a guilty pleasure - you know, like "Bring It On" :) . If I am honest, I wasn't sure about Kristen's performance in the first movie, so I wanted to see what else she had done. And was very much convinced that despite some of the criticism, this girl sure as heck can act.

6/5/2013 8:43:29 PM martincovax 14 Posts
I think she has selected two excellent choices
here in mid-2013 to film later in the year >>>>>>>
"Camp X-Ray" and "Cils Maria".......both sound fabulous.
Switzerland is just awesome in the summer.
Hopefully.....she may be able to integrate in
a mini vacation..???..of some sort...go cruise the
Lake Geneva shoreline >>> ala "Smoke on the Water"?
I did....it was beautiful.