Gowndropping

Gowndropping
2/13/2011 4:25:57 PM arkhamite 6 Posts arkhamite's Avatar
There’s a fly in the balcony/There’s a bat in the belfry/There’s a crow in the cemetery/And a fish in the baptistery//The rays that swim your little green lagoon/I hear by laying ear upon your womb/How soft the pillowed skin reflects the moon/That shines by night into this inland room//Do you hear the courting songs come from the rustling vine?/I felt the desert wind blow through the church/And I watched the neighbor’s girl turn on the light/Do you know the hanging roots are wrapped in skin like mine? /I helped the climber find the virgin’s porch/And I saw the hidden star shine twice a night//When the warm wind blows over the ocean,/The sacred word has won the game/When the honeybee sleeps on the flower,/The chalice fills with springtime rain//Be reassured, this night I’ll dream of you and me/Two glowing spectres, young and free/So know by this line I’ll with you be
What is an organism's pride but molecular shadow?
RE: Gowndropping
2/23/2011 9:04:07 AM arkhamite 6 Posts arkhamite's Avatar
"kristen" means "made of ice", a nordic image indicating something solid and pure or translucent, which is the opposite of snow, something that is quick to melt and impure or opaque.
6/6/2011 1:03:31 PM JSmitty 3 Posts
This is supposed to be "gowndropping!!!"
Where is the pic of her dropping her gown?

I want to see her in a tight little pair of pink panties!!!
11/16/2011 6:47:23 PM arkhamite 6 Posts arkhamite's Avatar
i guarantee she would look good to you...they had special ways of making themselves like that in the hyborian age.
11/17/2011 8:05:43 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Gowndropping refers to a style of dress that a woman wears u idiot. And save the "panty talk" for adult chat sites, no place for that here.