RE: Kristen Stewart & her freakin' hair

12/31/2010 6:28:32 PM gL19rZ10 4 Posts
I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF THIS KRISTEN STEWART U ALL THINK IS GREAT... I PERSONALLY HATE HER... &, JUST TO GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM... WAT THE FREAKIN' HELL IS UP WITH HER HAIR???

I REAKON SHE LOOKS SLUTTISH WHEN SHE WAS A BLONDE... BUT, NOW, WITH HER HAIR A DARK BROWN, ITS VERY MESSY... MAKES HER LOOK SLUTTISH AND IDIOTIC...

AND NOW THOSE BITCHES OUT THERE WHO ACTUALLY LIKE HER, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SEE IN HER!!!

K-STEW = BITCH!!!
1/3/2011 2:32:24 PM jhetty 1 Posts
U kiddin?shes a babe!
1/6/2011 10:36:52 PM butterflykiss1 3 Posts
First of all lets get this straight you shouldnt talk about someone you dont know i happend to be a very big fan of kristens work shes a good romodel and an inspiration to many ppl if you hate her so much why did you waste ur time talking shit about her keep ur stupid ass comments to ur self its funny how ppl do shit just to get attention nobody cares what ur dumb ass has to say so shut ur fucking mouth
and get off this sight you made ur self look dumb you need to realize ur not perfect ur prolly jealous cuz shes way more gorgeous and famous than you I followed her work for a long time shes a good actress and a very respectful person ur just a bitch forreal grow up and get a life and leave her and her career alone glad you understand fuckin whore
1/6/2011 10:41:59 PM butterflykiss1 3 Posts
Right, dont you think tht girls a complete and apsolute dumb ass because i totally agree wid you shes beautiful
1/10/2011 10:05:07 PM Seann26 6 Posts Seann26's Avatar
I love her hair
...Nothing is impossible=)...
1/18/2011 12:58:43 AM Gysgt.RoMeRo 11 Posts Gysgt.RoMeRo's Avatar
If u hate her dat much,y be on this site. SHE IS D MOS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN D WORLD!! U cant argue with that, so keep your shit 2 yourself cuz nobody gives a damn what you think asshole!! nothing you can say will make her different. youre just jealous 'cuz she's got guys drooling oveer her left and right and you aint got noone! so shut your fucking mouth and stay off the site!!!
Hello eveery1! Just me here saying hi! My b-day is 4 days b4 herz.
1/23/2011 7:49:38 AM ks_superfan 1 Posts
Yes totally agree!
You're just JEALOUS of her lovely hair >(
1/26/2011 4:23:40 PM butterflykiss1 3 Posts
So true!!!
3/9/2011 7:39:16 AM DanyKPFan27 5 Posts
Don't hate Kristen just because of her hair, and don't say she's a slut. Kristen Stewart is a neat person and diserves to be respected and well liked. If you don't like Kristen stewart then why did you join the Forum?

Danielle
4/3/2011 11:03:00 PM jocelynBravo26 1 Posts
I luv u Kristen ur the best :)
5/1/2011 9:42:58 PM lauralynn 16 Posts lauralynn's Avatar
gL19rZ10, I don't know what happened in your history to wipe out your self-esteem so totally that the only way to feel good is by tearing others down publicly, but I do know that what you are doing is only being counter productive. It's not building you up like you think, but only pulling you further down into the whole you already find yourself in. What you need, beside professional therapy, is to start building others up and intern, you'll find that your esteem will start to build as well.
6/11/2011 12:20:22 PM renea34 1 Posts
oi can't believe u said that shit u just mad cause she gettin some from rob and taylor and u ain't gettin nuttin ya dirty stank ass bitch!!!!!
6/18/2011 11:05:19 AM Curriefan16 4 Posts
i Don't Care What You Have To Get Out Of Your System. But You Have NO Right To Call her A Bitch. Especially on This Website.
6/18/2011 11:06:29 AM Curriefan16 4 Posts
HaHa I Loved That Comment. Where You said "Your Just Jealouse Because She's Getting Some From Rob And Taylor, And You Can't!" HaHa. That Made My Day. :]