Guys do you love her want to be her boyfrnd. Then just ans one ques.?

Guys do you love her want to be her boyfrnd. Then just ans one ques.?
11/11/2010 12:31:51 PM samanshamim 2 Posts samanshamim's Avatar
if she ask u "give me one reason why shall i be ur frnd or what can u give me one thing which no other person on this planet can give"
saman shamim
RE: Guys do you love her want to be her boyfrnd. Then just ans one ques.?
12/5/2010 7:04:06 AM VijayBella 1 Posts VijayBella's Avatar
nothing
vijay
12/7/2010 8:18:16 AM colchris 4 Posts
well if i was a vampire then yeah of course i would cuz then i would ask if she wants to join my world
12/29/2010 9:23:19 AM precious 7 Posts precious's Avatar
I tried to perfect as possible for her, do not have to be my girlfriend, only if I really beside her, I only give hugs the most different from anyone else with my real love, maybe everyone can do it, but this is very different.
There you are so so precious* =]
1/18/2011 12:05:49 AM Gysgt.RoMeRo 11 Posts Gysgt.RoMeRo's Avatar
I'd ask her out right away. I mean, any1 that can just stand beside that and not ask her out is gay. She is the most BEAUTIFUL woman in the world..
Hello eveery1! Just me here saying hi! My b-day is 4 days b4 herz.
9/23/2011 6:16:03 AM alirene 16 Posts
hi saman i want to answer u in persion:
dooste man agar jedi fekr kardi kris ba harki bekhad doost she azash in soal ro miporse bayad behet begam ke eshtebah mikoni saman chon oon oonghadr maghroor nist ke bekhad bekhatere madiat ba kasi doost beshe motmaen bash agar gharar bashe ba kasi doost she aslan be in chiza deghat nemikone faghat kafie barash kafi bashy va motmaenam ke oon baraye har pesary az har jaye donya kafie vali agar ye hamchin dokhtary baman doost bashe va age hata be shookhi ham in soalo beporse man kheili jedi behesh migam joonam ro mitoonam vasat fada konam cho arzeshesho dare va in chizie ke kole donya nemitoone behesh bede manzooram ine kole donya ham harchi betoone behesh bede joonesho nemitoone behesh bede momkene fekr koni daram doroogh migam vali bayad bedooni dokhtaraye oonja arzeshesho daran mese dokhtaraye inja lashi nistan dooste man har chi goftam eine vagheiyat bood va motmaen bash bolof nazadam omidvaram ham man ham to eshghe vagheimoono peida konim rasty bache kojaee? man bache tehranam vali motmaen bash kris in soalo az hishki nemiporse ;)
totslly:she wont ask you this ques guys ... i belive that;)