wedding!

wedding!
9/23/2009 3:08:30 PM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
In OK Magazine I saw the cover had a picture of KS and RB with a big WEDDING underneath! This got me so very mad because I bought it thinking there is going to be something juicy that they finally admitted their relationship and that they are getting married. But it's referring to their wedding in Eclipse and then saying that just maybe there might be one in real life. I think they basically just cheated into selling a few million copies by basically tricking people. I'm not going to trust OK Magazine anymore.
However I dont think this whole thing is true, I don't think they really are having a relationship.
RE: wedding!
9/23/2009 4:56:46 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
I heard this too! I saw it in People Magazine online...not cool tricking people into thinking there is a real wedding. There is a HUGE difference between characters and real actors/ actresses! It will be exciting to see how the producers come up with Edward and Bella's wedding in Eclipse, but I guess we just have to wait for New Moon first!
I think there is definitely something going on between KS & Rob. I mean K has her boyfriend...but how could you not fall in love with Rob after filming those juicy romance scenes?
Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!
9/23/2009 6:13:34 PM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
well i guess its what publicity all about in showbiz ! just to attract readers/buyers! of which the celebrities are always the victim of this kind of people..
9/28/2009 11:57:39 AM bradeee32 35 Posts
You probably shouldn't have trusted OK Magazine to begin with. It's a magazine that runs tabloids off of false accusations or twists stories to make you think something is real when it's not. It's really hard to trust any sort of media these days..they are all so bias.
9/28/2009 12:11:05 PM skitts34 3 Posts
woah bradeee...I always read the fronts of magazines to see if there's anything interesting going on...but you're right, you can't trust everything they publish.
9/30/2009 8:08:25 AM babigirl98 82 Posts
i can't believe the stupid magazines tried to trick us.i was so excited that they were getting married until i got on here and read everybody's posts.Although i do appreciate you guys letting me know.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/2/2009 9:36:19 PM savvyeyty 40 Posts
Rumors rumors rumors. That's why I don't really want to listen to what magazines says.
10/3/2009 12:18:14 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
ya you really can never believe what magazines say. they just try to get people to buy their magazines and destroy peoples acting and singing careers.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/11/2009 10:07:16 PM nakchura 40 Posts
Hi there! I've also read that magazine as well and thank god I'm not the on who bought it but my friends. Its really frustrating that people nowadays make this kind of trick to lure customers. Just like some ads in the internet where you'll be redirected to another advertisement when its not what you're really after.
10/12/2009 6:10:53 PM kyle 80 Posts
i think this whole thin is a shreed i dont believe that there ever going to get married its just.
hello,my name is kyle