renesmee carlie cullen!

renesmee carlie cullen!
9/30/2010 6:27:56 AM patty1192 46 Posts
http://www.etonline.com/movies/101268_The_Twilight_Saga_Breaking_Dawn_New_Cast_Members_Revealed/

it's totally confirmed! Mackenzie Foy 9 years of age will be playing the role of Renesmee Carlie Cullen! :) so excited for the movie! Can't wait. :)
curiosity is not a sin but you should exercise caution.
RE: renesmee carlie cullen!
12/7/2010 8:21:30 AM colchris 4 Posts
cant wait ethier and it may have been confirmed but she shouldnt change her mind
12/18/2010 3:13:25 PM Aleks 1 Posts Aleks's Avatar
oh my god I can not wait to see Dawn, love the book thoroughly and I hope the movie * _ *
12/24/2010 12:27:23 PM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

I read probably 75% of the Breaking Dawn book and Renesmee is my favorite part of the book! I think that by having a baby in the book gives the book more excitement and entertainment. And overall so far I love the book and I cannot wait till the movie comes out. I cant wait to read more of the book and hear more about Renesmee. I have not heard of that name before. That is a new name to have and I do not mind having that name for a baby. After reading the Renesmee part of the book it has changed my perspective on what I think about babys. And I cannot wait till I read another chapter of the book.