what kind music does K-Stew listen to?

what kind music does K-Stew listen to?
9/17/2010 4:48:21 PM wilted-rose 1 Posts wilted-rose's Avatar
Maybe shae likes paramore
RE: what kind music does K-Stew listen to?
12/15/2010 7:31:53 AM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

I love PARAMORE! Maybe she does listen to paramore. If she does than that would be awesome. Than that would mean that me and KS have sometning in common. And if me and her have something in common, that that would bring me one step closer to being together with her and having her be my girlfriend! I listen to Paramore all the time. I love the red hair on Hailey Williams. I love burnettes and KS is a burnette. I also love red-heads. And Hailey Williams, the lead signer of Paramore has red hair. But I do not hear too much Paramore on the radio. But I have a CD with 20 Paramore songs on it so that is awesome. If me and Kristen Stewart went to a Paramore conert together and she was my girlfriend than that would be a dream come true for me! I will have to do some research and find out what music she listens to and then post what information I found.
12/15/2010 11:09:39 AM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
if anyone askes her that in interviews she says t hat she likes the same music as r patz
1/5/2011 12:50:41 PM yarest 13 Posts
For some reason I think she may listen to the Beatles...
?¦+-----+ ¦+¦¦¦¦¦-¦ +-------?
1/6/2011 3:06:58 PM yarest 13 Posts
I love Paramore too! I like the song "The Only Acception". I guess it WOULD be cool if Kristen and I had something in common!
?¦+-----+ ¦+¦¦¦¦¦-¦ +-------?
5/4/2011 7:22:10 AM freakykami 1 Posts
come on, wake up kiddies. dig into this one video and listen carefully --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG8xY4WhOXk&feature=fvwrel
she's kinda into rock/rock'n'roll classics, and she told there that she listens to Rolling Stones a lot. and I bet she likes to listen to The Runaways and Joan Jett and some thing like that, but Paramore...just... wake up.. she may, but its not really a music to dig when you know the classics and like 'em. paramore is just like twilight, its mostly for screaming young girlies fandom (no offense meant)
6/1/2011 11:59:37 PM Bella~ 12 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking all the time that she would listen to rock'n'roll or something like that. I think it's her style.
9/4/2011 1:00:13 AM martincovax 14 Posts
Well....even though she is very young.......
RUMOR HAS IT.... she likes the classic rock from
the last century alot........amazing......all u twilighters
should give it a whirl too...........

The Doors.....with probably the best lead singer of all time
Mr. "Jaymes" Morrison.

David Bowie.............who's address was originally in Suffergette City,until he moved us forward and changed the cultural landscape.

John Lennon......."All you need is Love" and "Give Peace a Chance"
(to name just a very few)and his Bed-ins for Peace with Yoko Ono
during the Vietnam War..........music so influencial, President
Nixon had him on his "enemies list" and a big FBI file on him.

and don't forget.... The Rolling Stones, who had little
sympathy for the Devil in those days......also the Kinks,
Janis Joplin....and of coarse.......The Runaways !!!!!
9/10/2011 10:04:00 PM shiya13 43 Posts
maybe she does not listen to music. Some people don't like music.
9/26/2011 8:59:36 AM Eme_Krisilia 22 Posts
I´ve heard also she likes rock´n´roll music :) and classics and exactly The Beatles and The Rolling Stones and that kind of :_) They´re great bands, simply just great :D
11/18/2011 7:18:43 PM martincovax 14 Posts
She has her ears wide open....
she listens to everything.
She knows about bands before
I have even heard of them.
So Music is real important to her...
...she claims to love Joan Jett and
JJ is usually St8 forward Rock.

On the Doors, the Beatles, and the Rolling Stones..........
(all started in the 1960's)
They may have been bands that her parents liked ??
and grew up with...and she heard them playing around as a kid.
Not to mention the fact that they are considered to be
the best bands of all time....and all in the R&R Hall of Fame
and tops in record sales..
6/17/2012 1:39:27 PM born-to-die 1 Posts
She says in interviews that her favorite band of all time is the Shins.

In light of this, she might enjoy such albums as the first Arcade Fire album FUNERAL, Belle & Sebastian THE LIFE PURSUIT, and/or The Dandy Warhols THIRTEEN TALES FROM URBAN BOHEMIA.

In case she is (you are?) having troubling letting go of TWILIGHT, then I'd recommend the classic goth album DISINTEGRATION by the Cure. It is really really good.

It feels weird recommending famous classic rock, e.g. any Pink Floyd album especially DARK SIDE through THE WALL, but because she is young and may be very busy what with her pursuit of acting and so forth, I'll specifically recommend to her (you) the Led Zeppelin discography since I personally think it rocks way harder than anything by say the Rolling Stones, even if no one is sure what Robert Plant is wailing about half the time. LED ZEPPELIN I doesn't really do it for me, and III isn't quite as good as II, "IV", or "V" (HOUSES OF THE HOLY), but in the realm of classic rock, I think Led Zeppelin really holds up and doesn't make you feel like an old person when you listen to it.

Also, "maybe she does not listen to music. Some people don't like music" is a funny comment, considering she has this whole forum devoted to music on her official website (as opposed to, say, a model trains forum).