Kristen

Kristen
9/2/2010 11:55:56 PM MadisionCruz 1 Posts MadisionCruz's Avatar
Hve u ever imagined dat stepahnie meyer is a vampire ???? if not den how she got a new idea for twilight hmm intresting im goin to tell a secret bout me n stephanie meyer.........
Madi$ionCruz
RE: Kristen
10/30/2010 7:53:14 PM rukky 3 Posts rukky's Avatar
i want to see u ur look like homly person beyond ur roles
rukindher
3/19/2011 3:38:29 PM RachelWallace 2 Posts
Hi Kristen my name is Rachel and i am a huge fan of you i think you are a talented actress and singer and i would love to meet you someday i also think you are very pretty funny smart awesome cool and talented too and Happy belated Holidays! and Happy early Holidays! and Happy early Spring break! anyways i got a question to ask you what is like being famous.

love your biggest fan Rachel
4/8/2011 10:11:54 PM RachelWallace 2 Posts
Hey Kristen Happy Birthday i hope you have a very Happy 21st Birthday today with all of your friends and your family ok and with Robert also ok and i hope you get a whole bunch of Birthday presents from all of your friends and your family ok and i hope you get what you want for your Birthday also ok.

love your biggest fan Rachel
5/1/2011 9:33:52 PM lauralynn 16 Posts lauralynn's Avatar
HOW RUDE!!!! You know you're no prize to look at yourself, rukky! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
5/5/2011 6:17:42 PM BellaSwan5124 14 Posts
DearKristenStewart

if you cheack this webstie i really want to ask you something that i wantted to ask you a very long time now. I'm just saying that you are a very nice person that i really like and i really love your hair so mush lol. I wish that i can see you like in my dream.
-Devin Mills
from teaxs peace xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
8/8/2011 4:12:58 AM shiya13 43 Posts
Dear Kristen, If you come on this website please read this. I your biggest fan i mean I love you. all the others girls who say they hate you becuase you date Rob are losers. I'm glad you are dating him, you two make a great couple. you did an amazing job in all the Twilight movies as Bella. When you were playing her I actually felt her happiness, pain, misery, and just everything. I loved it and I love you. You are my role model I would do anything to for you. As long as your happy I'm happy and if your not happy I'm not happy. Bella is exactly like me shy, quiet, and sometimes does not know what she wants in life. Just want to make sure everybody is okay. Happy late late late birthday hoped you enjoyed it. I hope get a chance to read this it would be honor! Love, Kashiya Ward Paterson NJ <3
8/8/2011 6:55:38 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Very well stated shiya13. Just as an FYI -- this site is NOT an official Kristen Stewart fan site, however, the site is popular, properly formatted & very user friendly. And who knows? Maybe Kristen peeks in here evvery now and then :)

Again, I recommend reading my post "A Letter to Kristen" under the forum 'Kristen in the News'.
3/14/2012 9:01:20 PM CoMpLetLyclueLess 3 Posts
im a kristen stewart fan but im not die hard take a bullet for her... she's cool and she is an amazing actress. but i doubt she checks this site she's probably to busy but i think its cool with all the fans she has i never knew people loved her so much, its scary...
12/30/2012 5:51:04 PM twilightlover11 76 Posts
I know i would