Love conquers all!

Love conquers all!
8/25/2010 7:02:16 PM Belladonna13 1 Posts
I am just starting to appreciate the power that Kristen Stewart has on this generation. In a time of such upheaval and true difficulties for so many people around the globe, the romance (whether real or not) is one that so many pin their hopes on. That's not to say that most wish to put themselves in her shoes, or his, although no doubt many do. But, that both she and Robert Pattinson are giving the world a hopeful young couple that inspires hope for the future, in their fans. They are both hard working, truthful without being boastful, beautiful but not vain, and they also both use their talents to tell stories which bring others into the messages of their film roles. And, this is only the beginning.

I love that they strive to keep their personal lives personal and do not parade themselves around like so many less worthy celebrities just for the sake of more publicity. That's something we can all do with a lot less. I don't believe, however, that either one truly understands the power and hopefulness that they create around them. While maintaining their private lives, they nonetheless give us all a sense that love can conquer all, and that, in a time of despair and hardship for millions, this is something really to be proud of.

You go, girl! We're behind you, (at a respectful distance), I hope.
RE: Love conquers all!
1/29/2012 10:21:30 AM dendan 2 Posts
Very inspiring. I would "like" this on FB
RE: Love conquers all!
12/30/2012 5:52:46 PM twilightlover11 76 Posts
Kissy