The Media

The Media
8/25/2010 3:53:45 PM magee 1 Posts
I just read on "Show Biz Spy", that Kristen nearly had a breakdown due to all the media pressure on her. Personally, I think they are all dogs looking for a bone that they won't let go of.

Kristen, get yourself some big, burly bouncers that never leave your side and have no fear of taking and breaking cameras that are in your face.

I understand your being shy and timid in the onslaught of the media. My biggest concern for you is that they don't corner you or cause you harm. (Unintentionally or not).

The career you have chosen honey is infamous for driving celebrities to the brink of sanity. "Twilight" launched you and your co-stars in to the middle of a media frenzy. Hang in there Kristen. You and the rest of the cast are young and beautiful and most definately worthy of celebrity adoration. Come out of your shell just a little bit more and face these beasts head on!!!

Much luck to you sweetheart!

Magee
(Old enough to be your Mom and a 1/2...LOL!)
RE: The Media
10/22/2010 11:26:38 AM xxblue78xx 34 Posts xxblue78xx's Avatar
i wish people would just leave her alone. she doesnt need all the media and paps following her every move.
12/9/2010 1:18:15 PM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
just leave her alone everyone gets tired shes not a barbie doll shes a human being
5/14/2011 4:41:41 PM Selene_Cullen 2 Posts
I don't really understand what an actor/actress does, like Kristen using the Bad finger. I can't understand when it come to Hollywood Stars, every move, every step, on the spot. If she want's to be that way, you've got no problem..She's a human..not the latest Barbie doll.