The Messengers

The Messengers
9/22/2009 3:38:49 PM pucha 43 Posts
I just saw the trailer today. I think it's kind of creepy. Anybody seen it?
RE: The Messengers
9/24/2009 2:13:48 PM marialuaret 5 Posts marialuaret's Avatar
I saw it,and it was pretty awesome.
I'm not gonna say a lot cause it might ruin the movie for some but it was another film that she was amazing in.
9/25/2009 1:02:48 PM popcorn89 7 Posts popcorn89's Avatar
I remember watching this commercial a while back before twilight and wanting to watch this movie. It looks sooo good! I love scary movies. But I didn't recognize Kristen in it! She's an amazing actress like always :).
9/28/2009 12:15:18 PM skitts34 3 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYfy8pYXXko.. ya it's kinda creepy.. i want to rent it now!
9/29/2009 12:54:23 AM nakchura 40 Posts
Creepy or not, I'm gonna watch it. I've seen the trailer too, thanks for the trailer by the way.
9/30/2009 11:38:14 AM babydog09 13 Posts babydog09's Avatar
She's so versatile! I keep reading comments on these posts like "I didn't recognize her" or "that was KS?" - and I think those are great because I think it's the sign of a good actress. Not that you don't know who she is, but that you don't think of any other characters she's portrayed when you're watching her act. It means she can totally involve herself in a role so that you're not thinking "oh, it's Bella."
New Moon comes out in 2 months!!!
10/1/2009 7:30:47 PM nakchura 40 Posts
You're right about that bellydog. It IS a sign of a good actress. Wow, I just thought of it when you mentioned it. Gee. I really love her.
10/2/2009 10:57:21 AM georgy 5 Posts georgy's Avatar
Hey I never thought about that either. Like when I think Hillary Duff I think Lizzie McGuire.. But when I think KS I think all the movies! Not just twilight.
10/2/2009 8:39:53 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
exactly i agree that it just shows what an amazing actress she is and always will be.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/2/2009 9:05:24 PM savvyeyty 40 Posts
Wow! Maybe that's why people also did not recognize KS at the movie Jumper. Whoa... By the way, have you watched the latest movie sequel Twilight?
10/3/2009 12:24:03 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
of course, who hasn't it's the best movie ever and i can't wait for new moon.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/5/2009 10:20:30 AM Cheezits 20 Posts Cheezits's Avatar
nooo Babygirl Twilight is the best movie every ;)
This movie is on my list for this weekend. I got to get someone to watch it with me though I can't do scary movies alone!
10/5/2009 7:01:28 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
that is what i told sav that twilight is the best movie ever.
10/13/2009 5:03:24 PM kyle 80 Posts
i wonder if she thinks if it was scary for her to be on the movie
hello,my name is kyle
10/14/2009 11:29:54 AM heyheyhey 37 Posts heyheyhey's Avatar
Maybe it was. When your acting you have to be in character and being in that position is pretty scary! I think I would be kind of scared and I's have to keep reminding myself that it's not real and this is all fake that this isn't going on in my life.
10/21/2009 3:12:48 AM takatenamano 47 Posts
You know I really love watching the trailer again and again. I've watched the movie already but I really love watching movie trailers. I dunno why, a hobby perhaps. Anyways, I still get scared whenever I watch the trailer of the messenger. So cool, so scary.
11/5/2009 3:48:51 PM sofia 110 Posts
Hi there..actually I became a fan of Kristen through twilight..and seeing the trailer of it makes me realize that it was Kristen whose the daughter of the said family ..and fortunately I had seen this one in DVD's..was it her new movie after twilight or before twilight?
11/5/2009 3:51:52 PM sofia 110 Posts
hi marialuaret..well I had seen this one.. and I can guarrantee you its worth seeing for...its kind of creepy indeed...you're right giving the details will spoil it all..so guys be sure to watch this..
11/10/2009 2:57:17 AM Thaati 13 Posts Thaati's Avatar
She did a cameo role in the movie Jumper right? May be that's the reason people didn't recognize her. But in the movie 'THE MESSENGER' she did a very great performance so that you can't see 'KS' but only 'JS' (Jess Solomon ;))
Everybody is imperfect. Am not everybody
11/28/2009 11:13:31 PM Passion 22 Posts Passion's Avatar
It was a pretty good movie! Kristen Stewart played her role very well! I have seen it a couple of times! She really is a versatile actress. I would love to watch it again. It's pretty scary.
-Greater Culture
11/30/2009 12:15:41 PM ninagirllolrox 36 Posts ninagirllolrox's Avatar
It was an awsome movie my friends a copy cat because i loved that movie and have it but now she is also obsessed with it. im a scary movies person and she only likes it because kristen stewarts in it. I do like kristen stewart but i dont like the runaways she just looks terrible in that and now they perminatly damaget her hair until it grows out and she has to wear a wig for breaking dawn.
The messengers is a movie about 2 kids that move to a creepy house and there is a story behind the housse that people have died in it and now haunt it. Ben and jess(kristen stewart) are able to see the ghosts but the parents cant everyone is turning on jess even if the ghosts were trying to warn her they are now just attacking her. Jess cant do anything about it but eventually they found who killed the family and he is sucked into the floor (please WATCH MOVIE)!! and im still mad at my friend because she just decides to watch the movie at her birthday party just because i did. (My friends 15 but she acts like a 9 yearold)

Over all it was an awsome movie
LMFAO-NEW-MOON