New Moon Benefit Screening in Knoxville

New Moon Benefit Screening in Knoxville
9/22/2009 3:34:09 PM bradeee32 35 Posts
They are doing a premier of the movie here and all the proceeds will be given to Variety- The Children’s Charity of Eastern Tennessee. This is a really cool way to raise money. People get to see the movie before it comes out and money goes to charity.
RE: New Moon Benefit Screening in Knoxville
9/23/2009 4:19:51 PM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
If I lived in Tennessee I would definitely go to this!! Tickets are $100 but I would so pay that much just to watch it sooner!
9/23/2009 4:21:06 PM juju 26 Posts juju's Avatar
OMGosh i just read this but not only will these people get to watch it sooner! Butttt, Kristen and Taylor will both be there!! I would pay $500 for that!!!!
9/23/2009 4:53:17 PM kristenlover4life 38 Posts kristenlover4life's Avatar
WOW! Thanks for the info...I would love to go if I could miss school! I would definitely pay well over $100 to see New Moon in advance. The best part about this is the proceeds go to a charity and not making the actresses/ actors even wealthier! I can't wait to see Taylor in New Moon :)
Kristen Stewart is the best actress ever! I'm so jealous she get's to hang out with Rob Pattinson!
9/26/2009 6:45:47 PM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
that is a good idea..at least they can watch it advance at the same time the proceeds can be help to others..
9/26/2009 6:47:56 PM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
hey juju that same goes with me too.. i really don't mine paying 100$ at least i can also help in doing so..
10/6/2009 4:50:26 PM luvsks 12 Posts luvsks's Avatar
Actress Ashley Greene who plays Alice is involved in Donatemydress.org. I love this organization. It's where prom dresses are donated for girls who normally couldn't afford one. It can add up quick for a dance and it's only for one night.
11/18/2009 3:24:27 PM heyheyhey 37 Posts heyheyhey's Avatar
This raised $440,000!!! :)
12/6/2009 4:55:01 AM ninagirllolrox 36 Posts ninagirllolrox's Avatar
and my friend said kristen wasnt down to earth. SHE SO IS
LMFAO-NEW-MOON
1/1/2010 2:15:52 PM sheena 48 Posts sheena's Avatar
The producers of Twilight is so brilliant and has a good heart. All Kristen and Rob fans who live in that area will surely grab the opportunity to watch it. The charities benefit from them but at the same time, the fans benefit also. They even get to the chance to meet and greet Kristen and Rob in person. What more could a fan ask for!!!!