younger siblings!!! >:(

younger siblings!!! >:(
8/17/2010 1:23:39 PM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
I dont like having a lil sis because sometimes we get into fights or she annoys me alot! I always wanted a lil bro but know that i think of it i want to be the only perfect child!!!! >:( i hate it!!! But then on the other hand i love her to death and am always going too be there for her! So i take all this stuff back.
Love ya enna!
~A
RE: younger siblings!!! >:(
8/17/2010 1:25:24 PM taylor 7 Posts
thanks same thing to u to man

do u know if stacy can get me a brownie
basketball girl is here
8/17/2010 1:27:37 PM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
lol ok if ur wondering guys stacy is our maid so yea :)and idk enna if she can
~A
RE: younger/older siblings?!?!?!
5/3/2011 6:29:06 PM lauralynn 16 Posts lauralynn's Avatar
I didn't really see a question in your posting, Robpattinsonslover, so I'll ask it for you. Does Kristen have any younger or older siblings?

The answer is no. She is the only child of parents who are also in the "biz" but are behind the scenes.
8/8/2011 6:09:02 PM shiya13 43 Posts
FYI Kristen Stewart does have a younger or older brother and she has an adoptive brother two. So she does have others siblings. I have to agree with robertpattinsonlover younger siblings are pains the butt. Especially younger sisters they always crying then expect to get what they want. I love her but I don't like her at all.
8/8/2011 6:09:05 PM shiya13 43 Posts
FYI Kristen Stewart does have a younger or older brother and she has an adoptive brother two. So she does have others siblings. I have to agree with robertpattinsonlover younger siblings are pains the butt. Especially younger sisters they always crying then expect to get what they want. I love her but I don't like her at all.
8/8/2011 6:09:44 PM shiya13 43 Posts
10/17/2011 6:07:47 AM kristenstewartluvr 2 Posts
wow...i think she is really hot and would love to see her
12/30/2012 5:04:06 PM twilightlover11 76 Posts
My little sister is always in my face alot
12/31/2012 2:11:57 PM twilightlover11 76 Posts
I thought she was the only child