Help me I'm not crazy:).

Help me I'm not crazy:).
7/22/2010 5:26:25 AM SandraEline 1 Posts
Hi. I'm 13 years old and live in Denmark. I like soccer and as many other people I like acting, and wanna' be an actress. I just don't know how. I know it's hard and all that, but it's my passion and I really want it to happen. Maybe you're thinking that I'm just a stupid little girl who doesn't know what I want, but I'm not. I know what I want and that is to be an actor. On my school in Denmark there's just been a play. And I had the lead, and it was so fun! I really loved it! That's one of the reasons why I wanna' be an actress. Enough about me, I don't wanna' bore you. Kristen is my idol, and I know she was discovered in a school play. I just need her help and advices how to get to casting and all that. I've already sent her a letter, but I don't know if she got it. So I wanna know how else I can contact her, if any of you know that, then please tell me. And don't worry, I'm not a psycho just a kid with a dream.
Love Sandra.
RE: Help me I'm not crazy:).
7/22/2010 6:40:59 PM strategos 243 Posts
fan-mail is pretty much the only way to contact her
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
RE: Help me I'm not crazy:).
8/8/2010 12:56:34 AM strategos 243 Posts
i'm crazy though

http://www.upload3r.com/serve/130710/1279068713.gif

so is that guy
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~