who will be renesmee carlie cullen

who will be renesmee carlie cullen
7/17/2010 9:20:15 PM patty1192 46 Posts
I really wonder who will be renesmee in breaking dawn.. any idea? or suggestions??XD

some says it will be emma roberts..??!
curiosity is not a sin but you should exercise caution.
RE: who will be renesmee carlie cullen
7/19/2010 6:00:07 PM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
They haven't cast her yet so I have no idea, they will have to have a few actresses though because she grows up from a baby so quickly (sorry if you haven't read the books but I am guessing you have since you know the name!) I really don't think Emma Roberts would suit the part although I love Emma as an actress, it would be weird to see her as Bella's daughter and besides she looks nothing like Rob or Kristen and doesn't really match the description of Renesmee!? I dunno that's just my opinion but I can't wait to see who they cast!
I love Kristen Stewart. She is an amazing actress and so incredibly beautiful, kind and talented. Forget what the tabloids say because they don't know anything. We can only understand Kristen through her own words and her acting and I have seen more than enough to know just how special she is. We will always be here Kristen.
7/22/2010 6:15:51 AM patty1192 46 Posts
yeah, thanks. right i have red the book, it keeps me wondering where will be the location and who'll be the new cast as well, especially renesmee. i'm really excited. so i guess i'll have to wait till nov.18 2011 comes. :)
7/22/2010 6:53:20 PM strategos 243 Posts
I haven't read the books but i like the movies

I just saw eclipse today, I like going to the movies when they aren't too crowded

and I wish I waited a couple more weeks to see it because girls giggled and made jokes every time one of the guys did something smooth

and there was this old guy that kept goin "mhmm yea" every time a character said something that sounded even remotely like "wisdom" or the truth

and I had to hold in laughs because when she kissed Jacob this guy was all like "oh hell na thas messed up mang" and sounded like some stereotypical "gangsta" guy and it was so funny and he did a few other things throughout the movie too

and the worst is when you have that douchebag in the theater that likes to say what he thinks the actor is about to say. like when jacob and edward were all in the tent and edward was all like "if you weren't etc etc I might like you" and jacob went "if you weren't such a etc etc...." -guy in audience says "NA"- jacob says it "na" and you know the guys sittin up there thinkin like "yeh im a badass ye" and you're just like -facepalm-

but these all break the immersion in the movie and it sucks =/ and I bet I'm not the only one who felt like that because most people behave

so I'm gonna wait like two months after Breaking Dawn is released before I see it (or pretty much any movie from now on) because hooollyy fuuuuuck it was embarassing
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
7/22/2010 6:54:50 PM strategos 243 Posts
lol
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
7/23/2010 9:44:12 AM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
That's funny, luckily where I am from everyone is really into the movie and completely silent! phew! You should really read breaking dawn before you see it although eclipse is the best books, the books are great!
I love Kristen Stewart. She is an amazing actress and so incredibly beautiful, kind and talented. Forget what the tabloids say because they don't know anything. We can only understand Kristen through her own words and her acting and I have seen more than enough to know just how special she is. We will always be here Kristen.
7/23/2010 10:40:35 PM strategos 243 Posts
i don't read books much anymore, idk
7/24/2010 5:03:38 AM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
right, that's a shame, books are great. how sad.
7/24/2010 9:57:28 AM strategos 243 Posts
ya i liked reading, idk i just don't ever put the time into it
7/27/2010 3:25:54 AM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
Maybe you should start reading again then!
7/27/2010 4:10:43 AM patty1192 46 Posts
lol.. that was so funny, well in my part, i've seen the movie the day it was released in theaters, and the most maddening part was when we have to fall inline to get our tickets, and worst is the line was all the way down 22 meters from the ticket booth, gosh we got our ticket after 1hr and 15mins. anyway the movie was sooo cool.! XD we're lucky we saw it 3 times in just 1 day, so it was worth the wait. :)
7/28/2010 10:54:18 PM strategos 243 Posts
rofl

awesome