converse collection

converse collection
7/17/2010 3:16:08 AM gheee 3 Posts
how many converse shoes did kristen has??
RE: converse collection
7/19/2010 10:48:55 PM strategos 243 Posts
great question
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
7/21/2010 3:52:26 PM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
Gosh loads I would think, I haven't seen her wear any other shoes apart from high heels on the red carpet (apart from at the teen choice awards!) . I love her converses though they are always so retro! It's a good question though, if you ever see her you should ask her!
I love Kristen Stewart. She is an amazing actress and so incredibly beautiful, kind and talented. Forget what the tabloids say because they don't know anything. We can only understand Kristen through her own words and her acting and I have seen more than enough to know just how special she is. We will always be here Kristen.
8/3/2010 8:08:05 PM strategos 243 Posts
y can't i delete my post

faaaakkkkk!
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/8/2010 1:16:03 AM strategos 243 Posts
http://uppix.net/a/a/8/6ee93ad7a09a44b36ff7e74f905b9.jpg
12/9/2010 1:54:03 PM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
i think converse shoes look a lot cooler. they are a lot comfier too why should she go around in umcomfortable high heels i dont think they are necessary she should bring out her own selection of converse with her name on them if they existed i would totally buy them
12/9/2010 1:54:26 PM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
ps im a girl