the runaways(:

the runaways(:
7/3/2010 1:23:55 PM CelinaDarling15 4 Posts CelinaDarling15's Avatar
The runaways was a bomb ass moviee!(: dakota fanning & kristen stewart did a reallyy awesome job<3:D I love the songs in the moviee! HELLO DADDY HELLO MOM IM UR CH CH CH CH CH CHERRYBOMB!
Hello world:) im celina, Im a HUGE fan of kristen stewart, She's awesome i lovee her(:<3. & I LOVE TWILIGHT<3333., IM A TWI-HARD<3333(:
RE: the runaways(:
7/16/2010 4:36:17 AM myth 1 Posts
Great minds think alike.
Maybe Kristen is the coolest person I have ever seen.
7/16/2010 4:29:43 PM KristenFan101 4 Posts KristenFan101's Avatar
I like it when Kristen peed on those dudes guitars!
Hey guys, I am a big fan of Kristen. Well, no duh! Thats why were on here! xD
7/22/2010 8:54:07 AM toby 12 Posts
Finally saw last night.awesome as expected,she was totally great and performing at the highest level as always.
7/22/2010 6:42:08 PM strategos 243 Posts
I thought it was decent

she was the best part about the movie though

“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/4/2010 6:01:49 AM larah16 1 Posts
The runaways is a good movie..but I just watched cause Kristen was in it...and I really liked she and Dakota they're very good.
Hello people, I'm Larissa, I'm from Brazil and I love Kristen Stewart...
8/4/2010 6:28:58 PM strategos 243 Posts
ya they're awesome
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/28/2010 12:33:48 AM gheee 3 Posts
kristen rocks!
like her style and attitude!
congrats to her success, hoping to see her!
9/1/2010 3:27:29 AM Clash 2 Posts Clash's Avatar
Meh, was alright didn't like the part where they kiss though....girl to girl....
10/18/2010 9:05:26 AM DragonTears 2 Posts DragonTears's Avatar
As someone who loved The Runaways before the movie was even conceived and a life long fan of Joan, I can say Kristen was amazing and nailed Joan to a T. Her movements, singing and mannerisms couldn't have been done better by anyone else. I was skeptical at first when I heard Kristen was playing the part because I had only seen her in the Twilight movies but she brought her A game and now I'm a huge fan and have seen almost all her movies now... The Cake Eaters being my favorite I think... not sure, like I said... Runaways was amazing!
11/9/2010 5:31:21 AM acushlamatata 4 Posts acushlamatata's Avatar
A really good view of unique classic rock and roll. It was cool. I like her portrayal of it. It is rock. Only rock.
Hello there
11/9/2010 5:32:22 AM acushlamatata 4 Posts acushlamatata's Avatar
Kristen rocks!!!! She is one of the best young actors ever! I could rewatch her movies 100 times more!
Hello there
11/17/2010 3:57:31 PM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared.

I still have to watch the Movie. I have not seen the Runaways Movie yet. But I am a huge Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart fan. And having them both in a movie is awesome. I wil have to rent the movie soon and watch it. There is a store where I can rent movies in town where is about 3 miles from my house. And I have an account there also which is perfect. I can go and rent the movie next week. I only work 3 days next week so I will have time to watch the movie. The only Kristen Stewart movie that I have seen was the 3 Twilight Movies. And I have not see any Dakota Fanning movies yet but this will change I hope next week.
11/27/2010 8:58:46 AM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

I could watch her movies over and over also. I watch Twilight and New Moon over and over. I probably watched each movie about 20 times already. I like Twilight more than New Moon though. But I think that both movies are awesome. But I actually lost track on how many times I watched Twilight and New Moon. Oh well.
6/15/2011 10:20:50 PM sheng 3 Posts
yeah i like her a lot too...she's cool
6/15/2011 10:21:22 PM sheng 3 Posts
have you already watched it???
3/28/2013 2:28:52 PM bellasmum 7 Posts
I'm a Joan Jett fan too, as well as a fan of kristen and Dakota. I think Kristen played Joan very well, and Dakota did a good part as Cherie currie, it was a great movie.