right

right
6/23/2010 9:11:45 PM blueberry16 5 Posts blueberry16's Avatar
yal are definatly 100 percent right it really aint noones buisness and i really think the media and paparazzi i think dat how u spell it but i think they are really annoyin and need to keep to they own buisness they wouldn like their buisness out on front street if kristen and rob dont or do want to be together that on them but i do think they are a good couple but everyone got they own oppinions
holly hammonds
RE: right
8/3/2010 8:37:37 PM strategos 243 Posts
eh, it's a dirty business (the paparazzi business, not acting business lol. acting is cool)
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
RE: right
12/6/2010 3:59:12 PM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

Yes, Rob and Kristen are a great couple! They both act like a good couple in the Twilight movies. I wonder if they will make more movies together? That would be cool. Well, we have Breaking Dawn. It is supposed to be split into two movies but we shall see. So then there will be 2 more movies with both of them acting in the movies together. Hey, I would have no problem acting as a couple with her if there ever will be a fifth Twilight Movie!