Relationship

Relationship
6/12/2010 7:11:05 PM aralicecullen 7 Posts aralicecullen's Avatar
If Kris and Rob are going out then thats their business, I think they're cute together, and they'll tell the world when they're ready
Hi my name is aralicecullen and I've seen all of Kristen's movies!
RE: Relationship
6/17/2010 2:18:44 AM alabem 3 Posts
I totally agree! aralicecullen you´re absolutly right!
6/17/2010 2:53:06 PM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
I agree also!! Rob is a humble, genuine, good hearted, good looking and well rounded great guy. Kristen is a beautiful, talented and intelligent young woman. And although a little introverted (mysterious in a sexy way) they're def very cute together. If they are a cpl I hope they stay together forever.
6/20/2010 2:44:03 PM babykristenjustin 1 Posts babykristenjustin's Avatar
its a good relationship :)
Me with galsses alexanra Aguilera
6/21/2010 2:20:30 PM amb_ing_1@yahoo.com 28 Posts
they would look great together. i just feel bad because when the news comes out that they are getting engaged or something...then their lives would change. media would be in their faces 24/7
6/22/2010 8:11:56 AM twihard97 1 Posts
hi my name is twihard97 and i think that if kristen and robert are going out in real life than that's great, but if they don't want their fans to know than that is their business and if they do than they would tell us themselves. so we should stop bothering them about who they are dating and let them live their lives without all of these questions.
6/30/2010 10:59:41 PM jazzb13 14 Posts jazzb13's Avatar
last i heard shes still going out wit michael angarano i really dnt kno but dats wat i heard
7/4/2010 4:30:16 PM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
I would love if they were going out but it really isn't our business. I respect kristen for not telling us, so many young actresses just want the fame from having a hot boyfriend or whatever but Kristen is so real and down to Earth, so different. So in that sense I hope she keeps her privacy considering she has so little of it now. However they do often seem to be in their own little world and they look at each other with either great friendship or love or lust or something special but it's hard to put a finger on it! Either way Kristen is still amazing and any guy would be lucky to have her :)
I love Kristen Stewart. She is an amazing actress and so incredibly beautiful, kind and talented. Forget what the tabloids say because they don't know anything. We can only understand Kristen through her own words and her acting and I have seen more than enough to know just how special she is. We will always be here Kristen.
7/4/2010 10:13:08 PM bellatwilight 1 Posts
they r perfect match to me ..a real gentleman hope they r a lover in real life kisses gudluck1
8/3/2010 8:38:12 PM strategos 243 Posts
people see what they want to see
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/31/2010 4:14:02 PM MoragnErhard 2 Posts MoragnErhard's Avatar
I heard that she broke up with michael angarano, and now she's kinda with no one, or secratly with robert :/
12/8/2010 1:52:57 AM xxsmile4mexx 8 Posts
i think there is something between rob and kristen...
but we dont have anything to with that, that is their business
so we have no reason dig up their lives....
12/9/2010 7:52:37 AM IloveBella 2 Posts
Thats right. I dont see why people make a big deal of them dating. I think they are cute together. They are old enough to make their own desions!! If you dont agree then tell me!!
12/9/2010 7:55:01 AM IloveBella 2 Posts
Thats right. I dont see why people make a big deal of them dating. I think they are cute together. They are old enough to make their own desions!! If you dont agree then tell me!!
12/9/2010 1:08:51 PM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
just leave them alone we should be happy for them what ever way the story is
12/9/2010 1:10:26 PM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
i love kristen's personality i wish i was as kwl as her
12/19/2010 9:47:12 PM Mala_Kstew_ 1 Posts Mala_Kstew_'s Avatar
They are together!....
Mala!
1/7/2011 1:10:10 AM iamSAM 1 Posts
I agree!They're really cute together. I can't wait to see their children someday. :)
8/8/2011 4:41:48 AM shiya13 43 Posts
Yes she is absolutely right. We should not judge them if they like each other. I just mad a Robert and Kristen Fan Club in the forums you all should post something.
8/8/2011 6:51:06 AM gaksfan 478 Posts gaksfan's Avatar
Not too sure what u were stating in your previous message, your english is a little fractured, but none the less if u follow Kristen as a dedicated fan like me you'll notice that over the past year or so as Rob & Kristen have become little more comfortable showing affection for one another out in public thus confirming their relationship.

Most importantly it's none of our business, but as I have stated many times before on this site I feel they make a great couple. Please see my post "A Letter to Kristen" under 'Kristen in the News' if you're curious :)
8/8/2011 5:56:31 PM shiya13 43 Posts
I have to agree with Gaksfan. We should respect their privacy and just be happy that they are together. So I think we should just pet them be happy if they are dating.