She's gonna sing sooon!

She's gonna sing sooon!
9/21/2009 4:11:46 PM twilighter 5 Posts twilighter's Avatar
Kristen is going to be singing in her new movie the Runaways! I've seen picture of her and Dakota Fanning leaving vocal lessons. They're both going to be singing! I'm pretty excited to hear this!
RE: She's gonna sing sooon!
9/22/2009 3:27:19 PM pucha 43 Posts
Yeah I heard that she's going to sing in her new movie. Way to go Kirsten! She's really one talented artist.
9/25/2009 12:23:15 AM faith 97 Posts faith's Avatar
that is good news..perhaps a new cd will be release soon?
9/28/2009 8:58:27 PM reymartin69 20 Posts reymartin69's Avatar
KS is a good singer and now that she is going to voice lessons, she will be an awesome singer. I know there will be an album soon.
Rey Villa
9/30/2009 11:16:06 AM twilightkiss 44 Posts twilightkiss's Avatar
You really think there will be an album? I don't think so, I think she will probably just stick to acting it doesn't seem like she's too interested in singing.
10/2/2009 8:02:20 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
i think you're wrong .she would be an awesome singer. she's so talented and good at almost everything. well maybe almost everything cause nobody is perfect.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
10/6/2009 4:55:57 PM luvsks 12 Posts luvsks's Avatar
I think it's cool that she is trying something new. I always laugh in movies when the actor/actress is supposed to sing and they are just lip syncing to someone's voice. A for effort.
10/7/2009 5:53:28 PM babigirl98 82 Posts
well i think if you have to lip sing you shouldn't sing at all, it's just not the same.
i cant wait for new moon to come out in november!I'M SO EXCITED,I HEART TWILIGHT, KS AND ROB
12/27/2009 4:08:28 PM sheena 48 Posts sheena's Avatar
When a role calls for singing, the actors portraying the character should be the one singing the part. It would be unrealistic and silly for someone to sing for him/her. If the actor can't sing, don't get him/her for the part. It is good that Kristen is taking up voice lessons. This will hone her skills and add to her talents.