The Cake Eaters

The Cake Eaters
6/1/2010 7:32:18 AM BellaStewy 19 Posts BellaStewy's Avatar
based on the actors who co-stared "i think no one could pull it off"--since she had to walk in a weird way...i agree..do you???
hi im bellastewy i love kristen stewart she is my idol i try to be like her so much im 13
RE: The Cake Eaters
7/4/2010 11:55:54 PM jazzb13 14 Posts jazzb13's Avatar
i love this movie its so intriguing and i completely agree wit u i think shes so talented and shes proved it in all her movies before twilight shes amazing and not just anyone can do a performace like she did in this movie. even the director said she did so good that one time in a festival they showed the movie and a lady came up to her and asked her how she found a great actress wit dat disease. shes incredible i love kristen hope she keeps on making great movies =))
7/5/2010 12:04:00 PM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
Yeah i agree, in another interview the director said that he was sometimes worried for kristen because if you asked her to have a mental breakdown for the role that was what she would have. In other words she completely plays the part in every way and as always she did amazingly way, it blows my mind.
I love Kristen Stewart. She is an amazing actress and so incredibly beautiful, kind and talented. Forget what the tabloids say because they don't know anything. We can only understand Kristen through her own words and her acting and I have seen more than enough to know just how special she is. We will always be here Kristen.
8/3/2010 10:02:14 PM strategos 243 Posts
she's so cute when she says "anyone could have done it"

love it
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/17/2010 9:01:25 AM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
I know i want her to beat sandra bullock and kick her *** by staring in more movies than her!
~A
8/17/2010 12:20:51 PM strategos 243 Posts
y? Sandra Bullock is cool
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/17/2010 12:46:42 PM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
Shes ok but she like is old and idk i dont like her for some reason but idk why. I love kristen stewart more :)
~A
~A
8/17/2010 12:51:15 PM strategos 243 Posts
dayum
8/17/2010 12:52:09 PM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
haha seriously what??? dont judge me its just the way i am lol :)
~A
8/17/2010 12:53:31 PM strategos 243 Posts
omg lol
8/17/2010 12:54:17 PM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
hahaha wait are u an old guy in the pic or a teen?
~A
8/17/2010 12:55:41 PM strategos 243 Posts
what pic? i haven't shown my pic here lol
8/17/2010 12:56:50 PM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
lol well i saw this old man and he was like sitting down somewhere. he was writting to u on here his user starts with a k :D
~A
8/17/2010 2:21:23 PM strategos 243 Posts
dam
8/18/2010 7:16:58 AM Robpattinsonslover 63 Posts Robpattinsonslover's Avatar
Sorry! lol but now ik ur 19 gonna b 20 so its all good!
~A