Twilight

Twilight
5/9/2010 2:01:31 AM AriLOVE 1 Posts
I love twilight and the other one.
I can't wait till the 3rd one comes out!
AriStoic
RE: Twilight
5/21/2010 12:56:16 AM Any 1 Posts Any's Avatar
I love Twilight movie i Telled every one to watched
I love Robert&Kristen soo much
7/12/2010 10:11:29 AM hannah54 4 Posts
i have seen eclipes
hannah54
8/3/2010 7:55:37 PM strategos 243 Posts
i love the other one too!!!! =)
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
8/20/2010 6:51:38 AM victoria 4 Posts victoria's Avatar
i love all the movies of twilight!!!!!!!!!!
All of them are amazing so i can't wait for the breaking dawn...
12/22/2010 2:11:51 PM Jared 27 Posts
This is Jared

I love all of the Twilight movies also! My favorite movie out of the three Twilight movies has to be Twilight. I cannot wait till Breaking Dawn comes out! I heard that it is going to be 2 movies. It is because the book is so long. A lot of stuff happens in the book. I am still not done reading the book because it is so long. But I love what has happenned in the book so far. I love watching movies that are romance movies and I also love watching horror movies and The Twilight movies are both. So Twilight is my favorite movie. And I cannot wait to read another chapter in the Breaking Dawn Book. And I will not say what has happened in the book so far in case other people have not read the book yet. Bella is my favorite person acting in the Twilight movies. And Alice is my second favorite person acting in the movies. And I also like where the Twilight movies took place, which is the state of Washington. I would like to move there.