Does it Really Matter?

Does it Really Matter?
4/23/2010 10:30:31 PM Steinbeck21 6 Posts Steinbeck21's Avatar
Does it really matter who she wakes up to in the morning? As long as she continues to make awesome films and progresses as an actresses.. I say Hey your young suck face with whoever the hell you want.

C'mon K.Stew fans be cool. Lets be the chill calm fan base in the eye of the Twi-hard storm.
The Black Hoodie
RE: Does it Really Matter?
5/23/2010 3:01:44 PM Mahl 1 Posts
That's the problem with people, they have to freak out about crap. Omgz Kristen is engaged, omgz she's pregnant, omgz she's not with Rob Omgz she is...

I don't get why people can't just let people live their lives. That's what I never understood about the U.S. paparazzi or people in the U.S. in general. They have to make things up to sell things, and the funny thing is that it does sell and people believe the bullshit.

People need to start realizing that Kristen Stewart is human and she is just like us. The only difference is that she has been in movies and most of us will never be in any.

Maybe people will change and start seeing her as a person and not some type of rag doll. I like her because she's a great actress. End of story.

Sorry for my rant.

5/27/2010 12:06:15 PM babigirl1998 2 Posts
i completely agree but if actors and actresses dont want people to go crazy about their lives then maby they shouldnt become famous.

even though i realize that they cant control their fans and dont know what they are going to do. but sometimes i think celebrities ask for it.

i also think that the press needs to chill, they are insane. dont they have anything better to do than trying to ruin celebrities lives. even though sometimes it does boost celebrity ratings. but i think fans and the press need to leave interest in celebrity lives at the movies, shows and or concerts. we have no need to know every second or to even have interest in their lives out of those things.

that said: back off people and press and just support the celebrities and the good and bad things they do.
i <3 eclipse
6/12/2010 7:00:06 PM aralicecullen 7 Posts aralicecullen's Avatar
I really dosen't mater if she's engaged, with Rob or pregant, cause it's her life let her live it. And fans don't freak out about it!
Hi my name is aralicecullen and I've seen all of Kristen's movies!
6/23/2010 9:33:09 PM blueberry16 5 Posts blueberry16's Avatar
i truly understand u guys the media does need to back off cuz if she were to be pregnant or wat eva thats her buisness shit if she even wanted to be an alcholic thats on her its nobodys life but hers and the media loves livin famous peoples lives its ridiculous they are so annoying
holly hammonds
6/30/2010 12:22:34 PM amb_ing_1@yahoo.com 28 Posts
yah thats true... i mean i think my life is more interesting.. if they want to do a big story on me id be cool with it.. but its just because she was in a big movie. well im in a youtube video...do a story on me now? guess not. its just because she has more fans because of many of her movies and sites, and stuff
7/4/2010 4:40:44 PM IsabellaSims 25 Posts IsabellaSims's Avatar
Great idea steinbeck21 I'm with you buddy! Let kristen act and live her life seperately! Just keep the movies coming! :)
I love Kristen Stewart. She is an amazing actress and so incredibly beautiful, kind and talented. Forget what the tabloids say because they don't know anything. We can only understand Kristen through her own words and her acting and I have seen more than enough to know just how special she is. We will always be here Kristen.
7/4/2010 11:48:24 PM jazzb13 14 Posts jazzb13's Avatar
lol i love kristen and i find it so ridiculous that nobody even seemed to care about her wen she was coming out as such a great actress in other movies. its funny tho i love how she jokes bout da pregnancy rumors haha i love her so much but they shud back off and stop making up stuff dats y i dnt believe anything till i hear it coming from her =)
8/2/2010 7:25:40 PM halfrek_hallie 1 Posts halfrek_hallie's Avatar
I agree that it really doesn't matter... i think this forum post group should really be titled "Rants against Fans" ... haha

Seriously, like being a fan you do want to know things about the actors lives... for some reason we find famous people extremely fascinating and want to know anything about them that we can catch wind off...

However, some fans go a lil insane sending their obsessions their own piss or underwear or stalk them or whatever.... Then their are fans who just sit back and enjoy the entertainment produced by them and not really give a crap what's going on with their lives...

Fans just need to be the more relaxed kind... be polite of famous people privacy and if you happen to see them out at a restaurant chowing down... don't be taking pictures or asking for autographs... wait until their about to leave and then approach... or just don't approach at all...

I know you can see where I'm going with this...

Just be kind, courteous, and respectful... that's all the majority of them ask for.
8/2/2010 11:11:56 PM strategos 243 Posts
the world spins on

and i just found out in a BusinessWeekly article that the city I was born, raised, and continue to live in happens to be the second most depressed city in america

which is kinda depressing
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~
12/9/2010 1:06:59 PM SpunkRansom 32 Posts SpunkRansom's Avatar
how would you like it if someone kept asking u about ur relationship its comletelety natural to date someone jeez
1/23/2011 8:14:09 PM sheferg 1 Posts sheferg's Avatar
I agree..It isn't anyones business what is going on in her personal life. Kristen and you Spunk Ransom are great actors and I look forward to seeing "Breaking Dawn" and wish you both the best.
Give it all you got!