Why they keep their relationship quiet

Why they keep their relationship quiet
4/8/2010 10:15:17 AM kookoo 29 Posts kookoo's Avatar
I recently just got into an AMAZING relationship, like the ones on TV where we complete each others sentences, always think about each other, never do anything to hurt the other, and even think exactly alike. I never really understood what having "good chemistry" with someone really meant, and if Rob and Kristen are feeling what I'm feeling then I really don't blame them for not telling the world. Even though at times I wanna shout it out to the world about me and my companion, I also wanna keep it a quiet because its something I really cherish and something I don't want to jinx. There's somethings that we want the whole world to know about just to share our happiness, but when you have someone that special, just having them is more than enough and there's nothing else in this world that you need. Rob and Kristen probably don't need all of the world telling them how cute they are or maybe that the other can do better or even show off their amazing relationship, because as long as they got each other that's all that they want and nothing else. Its playing it safe and I totally understand and support them.
RE: Why they keep their relationship quiet
4/29/2010 1:33:55 PM Delta 2 Posts
I can understand why they kept it secret . I would want my privacy .
Delta
Its Their Privacy
5/11/2010 8:18:44 AM Ed4real 2 Posts
Its their lives not ours, if dats the way the wants to go about it fine.
Remember; some things never change but sometimes some things do.
Edwin
RE: Why they keep their relationship quiet
6/23/2010 9:43:47 PM blueberry16 5 Posts blueberry16's Avatar
thats totally true its their life noone elses they do wat they want with their life cant no one else tell them how to live and when people or so called fans say they should or shouldn be together thats basically tellin them how to live fans u all are just putting more pressure on them and so is the media and they probably going to brake up or something so please people live ur own life im sure ur life is difficult to live quit tryin to live other peoples it doesnt get u no wher
holly hammonds
RE: Its Their Privacy
8/3/2010 8:40:51 PM strategos 243 Posts
they don't keep their friendship quiet

wat u talkin bout boi!
“Although our intellect always longs for clarity and certainty, our nature often finds uncertainty fascinating.” ~Karl Von Clausewitz~